My Goal...an Investment In My Future Health

Those charts are BS.
It's very basic. I guess that it's assuming that you have a normal everything. It doesn't take into account gender either.
Those charts are BS.
It's very basic. I guess that it's assuming that you have a normal everything. It doesn't take into account gender either.
Try out weight gain 4000. BEEFCAKE!!!!!Cartman3.jpg
Damn, beat me to it.
Me too. I was out on a delivery. I hate you guys so very much.
lol i am such a tard...i didn't even notice this wasn't my thread...i was wondering why there was so much non weightloss stuff haha
lol @ the unintentional hijak
Yep. Someone that is an athlete that is 6'1 205-210 (my h/w, btw) is different than someone that doesn't do anything physical with the same height and weight. AKA muscle weighs more than fat.It shows me as overweight. I'm not in perfect shape or anything, but I'm not overweight.
Yep. Someone that is an athlete that is 6'1 205-210 (my h/w, btw) is different than someone that doesn't do anything physical with the same height and weight. AKA muscle weighs more than fat.It shows me as overweight. I'm not in perfect shape or anything, but I'm not overweight.
Someone who's underweight doesn't have much muscle so it's more accurate for those who are underweight. However, it still doesn't take into account gender or body type.

I wouldn't go the creatine route if I was you. I was on it for about a year or so in high school and once you get off of it you pretty much go back to the strength you were at before you started taking it. It also opens the doors to other supplements that can lead to worse problems. I would think if you really want to gain weight get some meal replacement shake packets and have a shake a day besides a regular snack you would have.