Wsop Me Predictions

ok, heres my fantasy team, whos still in?A Player JC "PrtyPSux" Alvarado A Player Eric "Rizen" Lynch A Player Erik Seidel A Player Andy Black A Player John D'Agostino B Player David Pham B Player J.C. Tran B Player Michael Mizrachi B Player Sorel "Imperium" Mizzi B Player Hasan Habib C Player Alfredo "Toto" Leonidas C Player Gavin Smith C Player Brad Booth C Player Ram Vaswani C Player Surinder Sunar Mizzi and Tran, is that it?
I got Humberto and Ted Forrest
Kenny Tran has gotta be the favourite now.
He is good at poker. Brandon Adams made a comment about Kenny Tran when they were running the big half omaha half holdem game saying I think Kenny lost but it should have been a great game for him. I have incredible respect for Brian’s game (I think that in three years he’ll be one of the top ten overall poker players in the world), but in a live game I would take Kenny anyday. The reads that Kenny makes on a day in, day out basis are simply unbelievable. I have never played with anyone who reads players better than Kenny and picking up a read on him is impossible (Jason Strasser once said something like, “In my next life, I hope I’m as calm as Kenny Tran.”)
It's over, Varkonyi wins. Huck seed for 2nd place.Minieri has a huge chiplead, have to think he's gonna make a run at it.Also Waco Kid obviously.
I think he would be really really really really funny if Varkonyi actually did take this down..What would we do?

John Kalmar- 3rd in chipsYou guys won't have heard of him but he's well known in the uk. Totally fearless and it will be a nightmare on his table playing him with the amount of chips he has. He will either go very deep or donk out in spectacular fashion, one things for sure it won't be boring!Also Conor Tate who went deep a couple of years ago is in good shape, he is a very steady player and unlikely to make any mistakes, I expect him to get to the last 3/4 tables at least.

Tobey Macguire win= poker boom= absurd numbers of online donks= absurd amounts of money in my bank account= coke addiction= me being vinny vinh in 2 years= death by 23.GOOOOOOOO TOBBBEYYYYY

the field is narrowing, so it might be fun to make some predictions.i'm hoping daniel alaei takes it. he seems to play solid and seems like a nice guy.players of note still in it:gus hansendaniel alaeichad brownjc tranted forrest (busted)carlos mortensenchip jettamnon filippiscotty nguyengavin smith (busted)mimi tranhumberto brenestodd brunsonrobert varkonyidid i miss anyone good?EDIT: oh, notable also is tobey maguire, and robert mizrachi (the grinder's brother i'm assuming?)EDIT 2: huck seed and Sorel Mizzi (imper1um)
huck or gus
We need to be rooting for Tobey Maguire. If he final tables or (Please God) wins, we will have a whole new poker boom bigger than the one a few years ago.
i totally didn't think about this. i truly hope he makes the final table. but he's shying from the camera. he'll probably put on his spiderman suit if he final tables so he can hide his real identity, trying to fool us into thinking peter parker is at the final table, but we all know better.UPDATE:OHHHH NOOOOOOOODonnocha O'Dea Cripples Tobey MaguireAfter a flop of {Q-Hearts}{8-Clubs}{6-Spades}, Donnacha O'Dea is all in with {A-Hearts}{A-Spades} against Tobey Maguire's {K-Clubs}{K-Hearts}. The last two cards are {8-Hearts}{5-Spades}, and O'Dea's aces hold up to win the pot, doubling him up in chips.Tobey Maguire, the actor most famous for playing Spider-Man, is crippled down to about 15,000 in chips.

They should get Tobey on the feature table(not sure if he'd be up for it though). Would be great for poker just too have him featured prominently in the telecast.Id also love to see him play after hearing how good he is for a celebrity.