Sunday Hundred Grand Stakeaments

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sn: DoinSublime (Cape Elizabeth)joke: I want to be in the BahamasA sales rep, an administration clerk and the manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp. They rub it and a Genie comes out in a puff of smoke. The Genie says, "I usually only grant three wishes, so I'll give each of you just one.""Me first! Me first!" says the admin clerk. "I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a speedboat, without a care in the world." Poof! She's gone.In astonishment, "Me next! Me next!" says the sales rep. "I want to be in Hawaii, relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of pina coladas and the love of my life." Poof! He's gone."OK, you're up," the Genie says to the manager. The manager says,"I want those two back in the office after lunch."Moral of story: always let your boss have the first say.

TB.. Draft tommorrow evening?Also.. I was thinking... we include ourselfs on our team.. whoever wins the bet is who ever has a team member go the deepest?.. so it wouldnt matter if your guys took 9th 8th and 7th.. as long as one of my horses won it... let me know what you think:)

TB.. Draft tommorrow evening?Also.. I was thinking... we include ourselfs on our team.. whoever wins the bet is who ever has a team member go the deepest?.. so it wouldnt matter if your guys took 9th 8th and 7th.. as long as one of my horses won it... let me know what you think:)
The way I was thinking:11 players (Us + 10 of the stakees)Whichever team makes the most total money (so even if I had 3 guys go 9th-8th-7th and ur guy got 1st you'd win)You draft first whenever.
Umm, your initial thread said to "make you laugh" and I posted 2 funny pictures. Why was I skipped?
you must have never posted city and screen name.. like i had asked.. simple rules.. follow them:)
you must have never posted city and screen name.. like i had asked.. simple rules.. follow them:)
Post #11 in this thread has my screen name, city, and funny picture and it has been there the entire time. It has every rule you asked for. Maybe you didn't see it because it was at the top of my post?
Post #11 in this thread has my screen name, city, and funny picture. It has every rule you asked for. Maybe you didn't see it because it was at the top of my post?
fine..you are in.. 21 people TB.. which means we have to disappoint 1 person.. hahahahahaha
fine..you are in.. 21 people TB.. which means we have to disappoint 1 person.. hahahahahaha
Ok goodbye FWP.