Event #55 World Championship No-limit Texas Hold'em $10,000

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We haven't had a Fidler update in quite some time.. Hopefully he's been too busy stacking up chips.. :D
Yeah... I'm starting to get a little concerned... :club:
Guess that's what happens when you have guys playing for 14 hours at a time.
That's crazy. I can't believe they make them play a 14 hour session.
That's crazy. I can't believe they make them play a 14 hour session.
I don't know if you're mocking me, or if you're being serious, but, most of these people aren't used to playing those kinds of hours, let alone in a tournament of this magnitude. I guess that was my point.

The good news is he's still alive, and can fight another day.Comeback like Rocky after he got defeated by Apollo and Clubber Lang! Beat day 2, Daniel!

Peaked at 80, had 75 or so going into the last hour of the day but the cards decided to be mean to me :club:
Gl!
Fidler will post soon, but he is still alive after the end of day #1!He is at about $17,000His cell battery died--
thanks sis.17,300 to be exact.picked up AA in bb with 5 limpers...i push for 16k...no action...sucks..thought one of those huge stacks would've called me!last hand i played i had 10-10 in UTG+1...i raise to $2,200 (4-800 blinds). 2 callers with huge stacks in the blinds. Flop is KJ3..checked around. Turn K..checked around. River is a 6...i check..bet 6k..then a call..i muck (would've left me with only like 11k)...better shows 10-Q...caller shows A-Q...oy Would've put me up to 35k if i call..oops!500-1000 blinds when we start back up...still enough to play with.

And I was going to bet he'd be out before the end of the day when he hit 60K the first time. Hope he can pull it together and figure out what he is doing when he gets a good stack going. What he's been doing this WSOP isn't working! GL DN

thanks sis.17,300 to be exact.picked up AA in bb with 5 limpers...i push for 16k...no action...sucks..thought one of those huge stacks would've called me!last hand i played i had 10-10 in UTG+1...i raise to $2,200 (4-800 blinds). 2 callers with huge stacks in the blinds. Flop is KJ3..checked around. Turn K..checked around. River is a 6...i check..bet 6k..then a call..i muck (would've left me with only like 11k)...better shows 10-Q...caller shows A-Q...oy Would've put me up to 35k if i call..oops!500-1000 blinds when we start back up...still enough to play with.
Hi Brian....it's Mom.... Wishing you the best of luck and congrats on making it to day#2. You have plenty to play with...just take it in stride. I know there's gonna be a good end in sight. Just keep focused and keep a positive attitude. We're all rooting for you at home. Good luck to Daniel...still going to get out to Vegas to meet you someday...Congrats on your new home.

lawl...Imper1um Eliminates HimselfLeft with only around 10,000 in chips, Sorel "Imper1um" Mizzi led out for 3,000 preflop. His opponent raised back for another 8,000, putting Mizzi all-in. Mizzi made the call and showed 7s6d while his opponent showed 9c9s. The flop was KhKdQd and Mizzi began packing his stuff. The turn was the 2d and the river was the Ad."Good game, guys," Mizzi said as he began to walk from the table. The dealer and table had to inform him of the rivered flush he had just made.Nice board read, sir.

TY. Any updates on Steve? I lost him and trying to wade through this thread is confusing me
Congrats Jeet! Also Brian and Daniel. Nice job. Hopefully you all can make some serious headway tomorrow.Regarding Steve, I did notice that he was online last yesterday at 5:30 or so, which if true would mean he must be out? :club: Good luck tomorrow everyone. :D