Event #55 World Championship No-limit Texas Hold'em $10,000

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:club: Brandi is "All Class" as always:Brandi Hawbaker EliminatedBoard: {K-Hearts}{6-Diamonds}{5-Clubs}{Q-Diamonds}{7-Diamonds}Preflop, in middle position, Teddy "Iceman" Monroe raises and Brandi Hawbaker re-raises all in for 11,000. Monroe calls and shows {K-Clubs}{Q-Clubs}. Hawbaker has {A-Spades}{7-Spades}. The flop brings a K and Hawbaker is out.After the hand:Monroe: "Sorry, Brandi."Hawbaker: "Go **** yourself."

Good Job Daniel! You really got me depressed when you posted that Bust Out with AA to KK......only to be relieved after reading the next post...thank goodness! Glad to see you're having fun out there...you do your best when you're smiling. Keep it up bud.

Pretty sure PMJ posted that he's through to day 2 with a healthy stack. For anyone who hasn't been paying attention here's an update on FCPHoosier-On to 2bJC-Out, day 1Looshle-(still playing 1d)Al Smooth-On to 2aObeyTheDog-On to 2aWacoKidd-On to 2aJeetorious-(still playing 1d)PMJackson-On to 2a? or b, I forgot when he started.Hope that helped?

12:56 AM - "56000. Just called a raise with QQ. Player behind raised 5k more. I called flop K55 I folded. She had AA"omg - the open-Farrell?
Dude, Claire.*fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap*

The Lonely Stack of Vinny VinhAnother dinner break has come and gone, and once again a player has sadly failed to return to play. The chip stack of Vinny Vinh sat on the table alone, with no in the chair directly behind. It looked like it had plunged below the days starting level of $20,000 by this point in the evening, and he was no where in sight. “He had about $32-33,000 when we got back,” said the player seated on the right of Vinh’s empty chair. :club:

Is DN almost busto, or, do I just not get the last reference?
He should still be above 50K unless he lost some pots and didn't send a message about it - there was nothing in the Pokernews Updates as well.btw. this is just beautiful:
Poker Karma?Is this yet another instance of Poker Karma?Player A raises reflop and is reraised by player B.Player A thinks for a long time and says "Ok, lets race", and reraises all in.Player B shrugs, calls and rolls over A :D K :heart:Player A then shows A :club: A :D.Not much of a Race there, time for some poker karmaFlop 10 :D J :) Q :D.......No more help came for player A. The poker gods have spoken
He should still be above 50K unless he lost some pots and didn't send a message about it - there was nothing in the Pokernews Updates as well.btw. this is just beautiful:
Heh, not much of a "race" though. I guess that's the point though.p.s. haha, I get it?p.p.s: total bs... they just published before me, the ditry bastardssw!

We haven't had a Fidler update in quite some time.. Hopefully he's been too busy stacking up chips.. :club: