More Sunday Hundred Grand Stakeaments

Hey TB......just seeing if I did get the stake cuz I was thinking of heading off to bed, but wanted to register before I did so I make sure to get in on time.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey TB......just seeing if I did get the stake cuz I was thinking of heading off to bed, but wanted to register before I did so I make sure to get in on time.
+1...minus the going to bed thing.
glglglgl railing no chat.
i was 1 out of 32 and now close to bubbling.

i just searched for u and couldnt find u so i guess gg. 33333saw you shoved with 910 sooted and 33...nice! edit: just saw this was for the hundred grand. if you stake me in this i WILL shove every hand. you should do it just for the enjoyment of watching me suck out with joe montana to jerry rice!

hey tb, was wondering if you could stake me for this tourney. Dunno if you have heard of me before.if you agree to stake i will agree to 50/50 +stakeback i cant really think of anything funny to say in a matter like this. it seems pretty serious

If it's still open here goes.This is an actual conversation between me and my brother that took place some months agoDon't ask me how this came about... Me: So do you like taking a chit at work or at home? My brother: At work. Me: Why at work? My brother: 'Cause I get paid for it. I don't get paid for taking a chit at home. I just made $20 an hour ago for taking a chit.----------------GalloFX (chicago)

Can I have a stake please?Peppercorn sauce and corn on the cob if your offering? Medium / well done, don't want any blood ooooozing out! :club:
OH - bigbren313 (Billericay, Essex, UK)