Alter Ego Discussion Group

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FRED SANFORD!YOU NO COUNT HEATHIN!IZ GONNA BUST YOU UP SIDE DA HEAD WIFT MA PURSE!PRAAAAAAAAISE DA LOAD!

LOL!TID TID TID TID TID TID!!!!!LOLLERBEMZEZ!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! :D:club::):icon_dance::):D:) GO DN!LOL!!!!LOLLERSKATES!!!IM RALIN YA!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! :D:D

Everyone seems to think it's easy to have a jopke account, but it's not. It can be very difficult. I think we deserve a thread to discuss those issues related to our unique problems. I expect to see Santa, God, Sanjaya, Chrozzo, and all the rest of the joke accounts here. Go to it!I'll start:Did you ever forget to log out and post under your real login when you thought you were posting under your fake login?
i take serious offense to that

Sometimes people will say "How's the weather up there?". I just have to laugh, because they seem to have no idea that the weather 2 feet higher is essentially the same as it is for them. :club:

Sometimes people will say "How's the weather up there". I just have to laugh, because they seem to have no idea that the weather 2 feet higher is essentially the same as it is for them. :club:
LOL
Matt Damon?
2mh7yqb.jpgIn all seriousness though, back before FCP changed the setup you were able to see my full name in the message, but now you can only see, I joined...I feel like joining was a huge mistake, but I only joined because of of dumbasses.Appearently I got fanmail too, odd...Quote: conor_mw
thats ****ing hilarious. do you have a real account too lol you must who are you. wheres your original 6 posts i wanna see them.... links?
Anyone else get fanmail?
Everyone seems to think it's easy to have a jopke account, but it's not. It can be very difficult. I think we deserve a thread to discuss those issues related to our unique problems. I expect to see Santa, God, Sanjaya, Chrozzo, and all the rest of the joke accounts here. Go to it!I'll start:Did you ever forget to log out and post under your real login when you thought you were posting under your fake login?
ummmmm, chrozzo isn't a joke account