Reckless Driving Help

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is one thing that has baffled me throughout this thread.People in my generation (current college students) seem to have no common sense. I was never taught to say "Yes sir, no sir" to a cop, it is just common sense to me.

There is one thing that has baffled me throughout this thread.People in my generation (current college students) seem to have no common sense. I was never taught to say "Yes sir, no sir" to a cop, it is just common sense to me.
I blame it on the media (read: jews) and rap music. Damn zionists and those funky beats.
Don't listen to these idiots. Your "my car is not tan" defense is air tight.
It's grey.
Don't listen to these idiots. Your "my car is not tan" defense is air tight.
It's grey.
"If the car ain't tan, you must release the man."--Jackie Childs
God dammit!Why cant anyone just ever want to stick it in my ass? Why do they always want to pee on me??
Lolli I am about five hours away meet in Nisswa around 430?
"If the car ain't tan, you must release the man."--Jackie Childs
Exactly...no wau can the man kewp me down.
Not if youre going to pee on me. I have sexual fetishes... that aint one of them.
Would touching your balls be one of then?
Would touching your balls be one of then?
I have balls?Im gonna have to check into that and get back to you.
I was referring to the *** part. But thats alright I understand.
Apparently I have balls, therefor, bend over, baby!
I have balls?Im gonna have to check into that and get back to you. Apparently I have balls, therefor, bend over, baby!
I thought you had to check into it first.

Jesus, even I wasn't this stupid as a teenager.Whenever I had to go to court though, I did have a little thing that worked out well for me.Say you have to be in court by 8, but everyone knows that that session doesn't really get started until who-knows-when, and then it usually lasts until around 1, when they'd break for lunch.After a few trips to court, I just started going in at quarter til 1, when they were finishing, and then they ask if there is anyone else left who has not been called, and you stand up and say your name. They have so much paperwork, and so many OP's to deal with, their number one priority is getting things moving along, and since I am polite and usually just paid my fine(s), I never had a problem, and was always out of there with in a half hour or so.I wouldn't recomment this to OP though.

God dammit!Why cant anyone just ever want to stick it in my ass? Why do they always want to pee on me??
u want it in the bum? k. i'm game. I havent gotten action in so long that i'll be spent several times over in the first 10 minutes. but once we get er goin, good times will be a rollin
Jesus, even I wasn't this stupid as a teenager.Whenever I had to go to court though, I did have a little thing that worked out well for me.Say you have to be in court by 8, but everyone knows that that session doesn't really get started until who-knows-when, and then it usually lasts until around 1, when they'd break for lunch.After a few trips to court, I just started going in at quarter til 1, when they were finishing, and then they ask if there is anyone else left who has not been called, and you stand up and say your name. They have so much paperwork, and so many OP's to deal with, their number one priority is getting things moving along, and since I am polite and usually just paid my fine(s), I never had a problem, and was always out of there with in a half hour or so.I wouldn't recomment this to OP though.
My mom works as a court administrator and this probably isnt a good idea.I would just show up on time and face what went down. The judge might be willing to drop it to a lower penalty, depending on the county and the circumstances.best thing to do in these situations is to admit you were wrong when the highway patrol has you on the side of the road. I got pulled over doing 110 in a 55, he clocked me at 75 and lowered it to 65 so it wouldnt be a bad offense.
My mom works as a court administrator and this probably isnt a good idea.
I'm not saying it's a good idea, but once I saw the paper shuffle they have and how disorganized everything is by nature (not saying they are bc of incompetence), it was easy. I went 4/4 with it, I think.Also, anytime I was ever going to be late on a fine or whatnot, I never went to talk to a judge like you are supposed to. I just went and talked to the nice ladies running the windows, and was polite and I smiled, and they always took care of it. I just realized if you can get in and out of their hair and show you are taking care of whatever it is you need to, and are respectful, they were more than happy to get me in and out of there quickly no matter what the procedure was.Alas, that was all a while ago. Haven't been arrested in 7 years! w00t!
I'm not saying it's a good idea, but once I saw the paper shuffle they have and how disorganized everything is by nature (not saying they are bc of incompetence), it was easy. I went 4/4 with it, I think.Also, anytime I was ever going to be late on a fine or whatnot, I never went to talk to a judge like you are supposed to. I just went and talked to the nice ladies running the windows, and was polite and I smiled, and they always took care of it. I just realized if you can get in and out of their hair and show you are taking care of whatever it is you need to, and are respectful, they were more than happy to get me in and out of there quickly no matter what the procedure was.Alas, that was all a while ago. Haven't been arrested in 7 years! w00t!
Understandlable. plus, i am pretty sure my county is <your county by far. And one thing that sucks to me is if i have to pay a fine, like have to go pay for my DUI I try covering up from my family, that nice old lady running the window is the same nice old lady who gave bearth to me.
I thought you had to check into it first.
I checked. Although, going into details on how I checked would be "unsophisticated". Damn, I love speedz for being so righteous!
u want it in the bum? k. i'm game. I havent gotten action in so long that i'll be spent several times over in the first 10 minutes. but once we get er goin, good times will be a rollin
Im not exactly filling any quotas here either, buddy.