I wondered about completing and calling the raise preflop, mostly.PokerStars 2/4 Omaha/8 (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is SB with 6spade.gif, 2spade.gif, 4spade.gif, Aheart.gif. UTG calls, 3 folds, Hero completes, BB raises, UTG calls, Hero calls.Flop: (6 SB) 3heart.gif, Jclub.gif, 5club.gif(3 players)Hero checks, BB bets, UTG calls, Hero raises, BB 3-bets, UTG folds, Hero calls.Turn: (6.50 BB) Aspade.gif(2 players)Hero checks, BB bets, Hero raises, BB calls.River: (10.50 BB) 7club.gif(2 players)Hero bets, BB calls.Final Pot: 12.50 BB

i think you should have raised preflop. isolate the limper.i love the flop play, trap the player in between. when it gets to three heads up i want to cap but im not sure. ide need to make some guesses about ranges and run the numbers. intuition tells me its close but slightly bad.

I may raise from the SB here, if the limper is one of those guys seeing 70% of flops. If you had a 2nd heart in there, it's an easy raise.Once you lose UTG, I don't cap flop without a made hand - again unless I have a flush draw to go with the low draw.After that it's all good.

• 3 weeks later...

sometimes i don't raise this preflop, but it depends on the likelihood of me being able to c/r a monster flop like this. a24x plays well both multiway and HU. cap the flop, though.

sometimes i don't raise this preflop, but it depends on the likelihood of me being able to c/r a monster flop like this. a24x plays well both multiway and HU. cap the flop, though.
I don't think you can cap without the flush draw here.
I don't think you can cap without the flush draw here.
we're capping for fold equity if we brick and image, not value. 3way would be for value.

I think the preflop play is judgemental. The flop play is standard because I don't believe there's too much fold equity if we made the pot big already on the flop, I will instead keep it smaller then we may increase our f.e. later on.As played on the turn, I will bet out more often (given no read). Without reads and from the betting patterns BB looks like an aggressive player. To extract more money against aggressive players is to bet, they will raise you more often than not when they have a decent hand, then you can 3-bet on them.