Things You Will Miss About Fcp Poker Room !

"SW"I won't miss the HUGE $200.00 GUARANTEED tourneys!!I will miss watching Daniel play online without 9 million rail birds!Good Luck Daniel I hope you do well !

The shorthanded 100$ rooms, the 3 handed 600's or whatever from before the network switch. The HU from back in the day too.Basically everything that wasn't full ring was pyschotically soft. It made bodog look like full tilt.

The one thing that I really missed when the switch was made from OnGame was the hand history feature. I liked playing at FCP, just hated not having a hand history feature that worked.

I'll miss those incredibly attractive avatars !sw
Those avatars were designed by On Game and the Swedes must think that female beach volleyball players all look the same as Crack Ho's
Those avatars were designed by On Game and the Swedes must think that female beach volleyball players all look the same as Crack Ho's
lolI'll miss the button option to not "AUTOPOST BLINDS" in a mtt. :club:

I am going to miss seeing quads, ST Flushes, Royal Flushes every 10 hands. Oh wait we are moving to P Stars.... Guess I won't miss that at all

avatar_gabriel.jpgBrookeAn heiress, a wife, a mother, and, oh yeah, a wannabe poker player. While lasting 7 years atop the Professional Beach Volleyball Circuit, there is nothing that Brooke has not been able to achieve…and poker will be no exception. Due to her recent obsession, a never ending stream of professional poker players has been flown to her estate, to give her private lessons. Although Brooke's busy schedule hasn't allowed her the time to study all the books, there is no telling her that she won't be the next big thing in poker. Her endless bankroll assures her a seat at any game. Don't jokingly call her Broke, or you'll get a special dose of Full Contact.
avatar_gabriel.jpgBrookeAn heiress, a wife, a mother, and, oh yeah, a wannabe poker player. While lasting 7 years atop the Professional Beach Volleyball Circuit, there is nothing that Brooke has not been able to achieve…and poker will be no exception. Due to her recent obsession, a never ending stream of professional poker players has been flown to her estate, to give her private lessons. Although Brooke's busy schedule hasn't allowed her the time to study all the books, there is no telling her that she won't be the next big thing in poker. Her endless bankroll assures her a seat at any game. Don't jokingly call her Broke, or you'll get a special dose of Full Contact.
Oh Jay....I love it when you talk dirty... :D I'll always miss the good 'ol ON-Game days when we could all chat away with each other and DN in the lobby prior to a tournament or some other event. THAT was the best.Those days are gone forever. I made some good e-buddies there and feel fortunate to have been part of it. :club:

royal tour, what site is that running it twice option from?I wont miss the crappy software, but I will also miss the chop/straddle option.I REALLY miss it when it was a Poker Room skin. Crappy software, but it had java so I could play while at work, as well as the fact that the .25/.50 and .50/1 PLO was very yum yum

The faulty raise rules:(1/2 blinds)Player A raises to 100Player B callsPlayer C moves all-in for 101 total.Player A reraises to 1000

The one thing that I really will miss is the player support. I always felt that Bob went above and beyond the call of duty in helping players resolve issues. Back in the on-game days, I was impressed that support was usually (if not always) available in the live chat room.The great support was the main reason I tried to continue playing on fcp after the switch. For Bob and other support staff - I know the last 7 months or so has been a trying time for you. I want to say Thank You for all of your hard work, and I hope that the switch to Pokerstars somehow works out to be a good thing for you.