Fitzinabox Invitational

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

iw on trony alreadyjust ship i to chrozzzko 9c(arisle)thakds
done chrozzo. How can you turn down chrozzo. I just can't. Uhh did you spell your name right though?edit not sure if that mean you wanted a stake I can't understand you lol
Wow was that a fast response.Sent
waiting for it to show, but i registered anyways....so will ship if i place
Did you get it?
not yet, but sometimes it takes a bit to get thru the system, i had enough to cover the buy in but bad br mgmt that's why i went for the stakei'll let you know when it comes thruEDIT: did every1 else get their stakes?? just curious if it's everyone or just mine that hasn't come thru
not yet, but sometimes it takes a bit to get thru the system, i had enough to cover the buy in but bad br mgmt that's why i went for the stakei'll let you know when it comes thruEDIT: did every1 else get their stakes?? just curious if it's everyone or just mine that hasn't come thru
I received email confirmations on all 3...it still didn't come thru? I hope I got your name right...Hello Chicago28, We have transferred $5.50 from your account to 'tealsea' as per your request.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier
I received email confirmations on all 3...it still didn't come thru? I hope I got your name right...Hello Chicago28, We have transferred $5.50 from your account to 'tealsea' as per your request.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier
i typed my sn as tealsea76; that's why i don't have it, you sent it to the wrong person
i typed my sn as tealsea76; that's why i don't have it, you sent it to the wrong person
In the incredibly unlikely event you have no knowledge of who tealsea is (also from Regina), I'll send you a second stake...but it seems pretty fishy.
In the incredibly unlikely event you have no knowledge of who tealsea is (also from Regina), I'll send you a second stake...but it seems pretty fishy.
tealsea was my old account which i had lost information on and had contacted ps support, they told me the account was supposed to have been closed, that's why i have the new account. i'll contact support about it again. but i did type in the correct sn of tealsea76 when i responded to your post
tealsea was my old account which i had lost information on and had contacted ps support, they told me the account was supposed to have been closed, that's why i have the new account. i'll contact support about it again. but i did type in the correct sn of tealsea76 when i responded to your post
Ok. Let me know if you get it.
Ok. Let me know if you get it.
got itsent a pm to you in regards to what i sent to supportsorry for the confusion....i just wish they would have let me keep the other account to begin with

Sorry dude completely card dead at the ft.Thanks for the stake though it is appreciated.