Event #7 Pot Limit Omaha W/rebuys $ 5,000.00 (daniel Updates)

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there goes JC! Omaha is so sick!J.C. Alvardo Eliminated by Sher Khan FarnoodOn a flop of {K-Hearts}{10-Spades}{7-Clubs}, J.C. Alvarado check-raised all in against Sher Khan Farnood. Alvarado flipped over {Q-Hearts}{J-Spades}{10-Hearts}{7-Spades} while Sher Khan Farnood tabled {K-Spades}{K-Diamonds}{7-Diamonds}{2-Hearts} for a set. The turn was the {8-Hearts} and the river was {8-Spades}. Sher Khan Farnood's full house scooped a monster pot worth close to 195K.

this tournament was for sure the sickest thing i've ever seen. like pro, pro, pro, some sweede i don't recognize, pro, pro, etc.words don't do justice to how sick all these tables looked.gg jc.

Really? I figure a 5k event with unlimited double rebuys and a double add-on in PL Omaha would attract all the 2-4 amadonks to the cage. Pfth. Shows what I know.

Really? I figure a 5k event with unlimited double rebuys and a double add-on in PL Omaha would attract all the 2-4 amadonks to the cage. Pfth. Shows what I know.
wtf?where did this come from? this might mean that you and i aren't best friends. btw, you misunderstood the point of my post.
Lol @ Kurt missing JC sitting with Sheets and Doyle to his immediate left with a huge stack. Then my shift started and his chips disappeared. Boo.
and gabe thaylerTHAT was my point.

I saw him early on. But when we stopped by afterwards I didn't have my press pass, so I didn't really do much looking around.Then went to Caesars and made some money for myself.

I saw him early on. But when we stopped by afterwards I didn't have my press pass, so I didn't really do much looking around.Then went to Caesars and made some money for myself.
I have tomorrow and Wednesday off, if you are going out to play at all give me a call. We still need to hit up firefly, soooo good.

8:58 PM - "Just busted Raymer: I had A K J 3 double suited. He has Q Q 8 8. Flop Qh 6h 4h. My Kh 3h held up. Over 93000 now"KRABLAR!!!!!!!

Damn I was kinda owning till the last level I played, it was sick, the pot that got me from 90k down to 55k was with J9K10 on a J94 rainbow board dude called off his stack with A9Q3, and I had him drawing to the A only, and obv he spikes. before that I had J107s5s when the button raised my bb, flop came J72 and I was up against J2103 got all the money in, turns a 10 for the chop but it gave me a flush draw and I bricked the spade on the riv. The hand I busted on was pretty gross considering the doink raise 3 ep limpers with KK72 from MP...then spiked the miracle flop, I had 2 bd flush draws too and spiked the turn and bricked the river. I came into this thinking I had no shot since I've probably only played PLO about 7 or 8 times in my life, but once I got a stack I was excited, a tv table woulda made a hell of a story and if I win my last pot I actually would have had a decent chance with 80 left. Oh well gotta get some rest now for the 1k rebuy tomorrow, its going to be insanity.

Damn I was kinda owning till the last level I played, it was sick, the pot that got me from 90k down to 55k was with J9K10 on a J94 rainbow board dude called off his stack with A9Q3, and I had him drawing to the A only, and obv he spikes. before that I had J107s5s when the button raised my bb, flop came J72 and I was up against J2103 got all the money in, turns a 10 for the chop but it gave me a flush draw and I bricked the spade on the riv. The hand I busted on was pretty gross considering the doink raise 3 ep limpers with KK72 from MP...then spiked the miracle flop, I had 2 bd flush draws too and spiked the turn and bricked the river. I came into this thinking I had no shot since I've probably only played PLO about 7 or 8 times in my life, but once I got a stack I was excited, a tv table woulda made a hell of a story and if I win my last pot I actually would have had a decent chance with 80 left. Oh well gotta get some rest now for the 1k rebuy tomorrow, its going to be insanity.
In another thread someone set the over/under on DN's rebuys at 12.5, I obv took the overs. What would be a fair line for you?
wtf?where did this come from? this might mean that you and i aren't best friends. btw, you misunderstood the point of my post.
i think he was just fucckin with you. maybe not

Then went to Caesars and made some money for myself.How dare you play poker in Vegas during the WSOP when you are there to work!?! J/K Hope you win enough to get in to a couple events. Thanks for the updates!

Daniel officially rebought *drumroll*.................4 TIMEST-Shirt winners List:Pot Odds RACevilturtlefreak2304STRITSthebottomlinedluzionOVERKILL
Sweeeet. When do we give postage details or whatever?

Coool, I like free T-Shirts :club: though tough luck Daniel, sucks to see you get bad beats, but it seems your playin pretty well so hopefully cards will come your way, for the main event!