You Know You're An Fcp Superstar When.....

Some of us (me, ChuckSty, BKIce, GrinderMJ, GetSprung, Suited_Up, etc) were talking at Mandalay Bay today about what it takes for an FCPer to become an FCP superstar. This is what we could come up with but I'm sure you guys could come up with more. Have at it.1. You've got a rail thread at least 5 pages long about you2. Random forum n00bs post hateful things about you3. FCPers quote you in their sigs4. FCPers use your picture in their avatar5. Someone has a jopke account roughly (or not so roughly) based on youPlease feel free to add your own...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a secret computer program that allows you to see the flop turn and river in advance.You are really good at potteryYou have a poker move named after you..open-farrelDaniel has written a love letter to youYou've yelled at a deaf guyYou have a signed picture of Robert Varkoni listed in your will

Some of us (me, ChuckSty, BKIce, GrinderMJ, GetSprung, Suited_Up, etc) were talking at Mandalay Bay today about what it takes for an FCPer to become an FCP superstar. This is what we could come up with but I'm sure you guys could come up with more. Have at it.1. You've got a rail thread at least 5 pages long about you2. Random forum n00bs post hateful things about you3. FCPers quote you in their sigs4. FCPers use your picture in their avatar5. Someone has a jopke account roughly (or not so roughly) based on youPlease feel free to add your own...
tehy have mansex with uno?
You've received at least 5 (?) PMs from random people asking for a stake.
hell yes i'm proudly included in that one.
You buy a couch and it becomes a big deal.

People make Vs. Threads about you. ex. BKICE Vs. Prty thread. :D:D:D:D:club:

People make Vs. Threads about you. ex. BKICE Vs. Prty thread.
This would definately qualify
Shouldn't you guys all be in bed ? (I mean resting up for tomorrow)
Tomorrow starts at noon and I'm too busy writing a new blog and playing a tournament on stars to go to sleep.