This is one of the most entertaining celebrity interviews I have ever read. I have zero interest in seeing this movie, but I'll probably go now because of how funny and interesting these guys appear.http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1626512,00.html

On the subject of charisma, you've each been called the last great movie star at one point or another. Are we really running out of movie stars, and is that, like, a problem?CLOONEY: The last real movie stars were probably Redford and Newman. And things were different then. There wasn't this amazing amount of magazines and information about them.DAMON: We didn't know anything about them.CLOONEY: There was mystique. They're 60 feet high, and you paid your buck and a half to go see them. But that's gone. People know everything about everybody now.PITT: Jaws came along and proved you could make huge money with blockbusters, and it set this thing in motion that has lowered the subject matter. People like George have been getting good stuff out there, but it's an industry that pushes people out on the big stage too fast, before they're ready, and it eats them up as well. It's a different kind of arena now.BARKIN: Think about it. Do we know anything about Robert Redford's children? Does he even have any?DAMON: I worked with him, and I don't know.PITT: I have four, if you haven't heard.ROFL!

I do some work for the producer Jerry Weintraub at his house in the desert, he showed me the trailer for this back in December. He said it was really good, but he produced number 2 so????But this one does look like fun. I wish they were going to do the release party in the desert like they did for Ocean's 12, I got to meet Clooney, Pitt and do a really bitching lighting job where I lit up the whole golf hole below his house, along with the entire mountainside around his house for the 3 day party they had. but they are doing it in Europe I guess.Ocean's 11 made over $1 Billion dollars world wide.....must be nice to be the producer

BARKIN: It's important for him to change it up, while Brad and George have no range, so they just have to keep playing the same parts.CLOONEY: But even before he was with [Angelina Jolie], we used to chum the water with him.PITT: This is not a joke. They used to send me out to take the hits.CLOONEY: We were at the airport in Italy. So I walk off the plane, and it's "Hey, Giorgio!" And I go, "Look! Brad Pitt!" and they're gone. Man, classic.

The cast is amazing You can tell they are all great friends and that will create good chemistry and funny acting.
fypsoo pumped for this movie, love the cast, style and jokes
fypsoo pumped for this movie, love the cast, style and jokes
Is an all star cast. Which movie was your favorite?I liked Ocean's 11. I only saw 12 once and it was confusing. 11 was more straight up and easy to follow.
I do some work for the producer Jerry Weintraub at his house in the desert, he showed me the trailer for this back in December. He said it was really good, but he produced number 2 so????But this one does look like fun. I wish they were going to do the release party in the desert like they did for Ocean's 12, I got to meet Clooney, Pitt and do a really bitching lighting job where I lit up the whole golf hole below his house, along with the entire mountainside around his house for the 3 day party they had. but they are doing it in Europe I guess.Ocean's 11 made over $1 Billion dollars world wide.....must be nice to be the producer
Oops, BG, you dropped a few things. Here, I know you have a bad back, let me pick those up for ya.
Oops, BG, you dropped a few things. Here, I know you have a bad back, let me pick those up for ya.
I know...shallow brag post.....I got so little to brag about though
I know...shallow brag post.....I got so little to brag about though
hey, I feel ya. This one time, I smelled Kevin Federline's cousin's fingers. I told everyone. Oops, there I go again.
Is an all star cast. Which movie was your favorite?I liked Ocean's 11. I only saw 12 once and it was confusing. 11 was more straight up and easy to follow.
easily 11... 12 wasn't as bad as most say, it just didn't compare to the first. And yes it really is an all star cast, some of my fav actors are in this, and if it had DeNiro, Dicaprio and Norton...I do believe it would be the greatest movie/cast possibly ever.

I just saw it. It was pretty good and very entertaing. I love the actors-they are each great. My favorite part of the movie was when the two brothers (I think they are brothers) were on strike in Mexico. It was funny when Scott Caan threw Molotov Cocktail. I also liked the end where Benedict was on Oprah, and when Danny told Rusty that he should have kids (was this a Brad Pitt joke?-I assumed it was).

Saw this today with my wife. Better than number 12, not as good as 11 IMO.Although the storyline moved, and you weren't too left out of some of the jokes, the overall feel was kind of: "Let's make a sequal" and less of : "Here's a good story to tell"I will buy the DVD, and recommend everyone to see it.

I just saw it. It was pretty good and very entertaing. I love the actors-they are each great. My favorite part of the movie was when the two brothers (I think they are brothers) were on strike in Mexico. It was funny when Scott Caan threw Molotov Cocktail. I also liked the end where Benedict was on Oprah, and when Danny told Rusty that he should have kids (was this a Brad Pitt joke?-I assumed it was).
Dude you suck at giving reviews. Sorry.

Just saw it. I thought it was pretty good, although 11 is still my favorite. I would recommend this to any one who was a fan of the first two. I feel old though as I was the only one of the people who I saw it with that recognized "Super Dave Osbourne" playing an FBI agent.

Funnier than 11, but a little too confusing. Also I'm a little disappointed the plan went a little TOO perfect. At least Benedict had some sort of idea what was going down, Pacino was just dumbfounded.

Just got back from seeing the movie at Red Rock - kind of funny watching a Vegas movie in Vegas. I felt like the movie started pretty slow, but I suppose it picked up towards the middle. The premise does seem slightly shakey compared to the other two, and along those lines I agree that it seemed a "Let's have fun" reunion movie as opposed to "Interesting Story to Tell".

Funnier than 11, but a little too confusing. Also I'm a little disappointed the plan went a little TOO perfect. At least Benedict had some sort of idea what was going down, Pacino was just dumbfounded.
What was confusing? I thought it was very straightforward.

I seen the movie sat. night and I really liked it. I always liked the jokes and the way pitt and clooney interacted in the movie. I cant explain it but I was laughing my *** of when clooney was watching oprah on TV. There was just something about that whole scene that cracked me up. Someone mentioned earlier super dave osborne. I actually didnt recognize him but his voice is one of a kind and that was how I knew it was him. Great movie. but here is the question I have who is the 13? I was always never sure either when it came to 12. Was catherine zeta jones or julia roberts the person who was the 12th. And in this one. being that both of them were not in it who was the 12th and 13th person? Linus' dad? and benedict? someone help me out on the 13 please.

I seen the movie sat. night and I really liked it. I always liked the jokes and the way pitt and clooney interacted in the movie. I cant explain it but I was laughing my *** of when clooney was watching oprah on TV. There was just something about that whole scene that cracked me up. Someone mentioned earlier super dave osborne. I actually didnt recognize him but his voice is one of a kind and that was how I knew it was him. Great movie. but here is the question I have who is the 13? I was always never sure either when it came to 12. Was catherine zeta jones or julia roberts the person who was the 12th. And in this one. being that both of them were not in it who was the 12th and 13th person? Linus' dad? and benedict? someone help me out on the 13 please.
Wasn't 12 and 13 just to show that thew were sequels? Because 11 was first, 12 was second, and 13 was third.
Wasn't 12 and 13 just to show that thew were sequels? Because 11 was first, 12 was second, and 13 was third.
I always thought that i counted the people involved. may never have been the case but I always thought it did.

I think the numbers 12 and 13 were just to denote that they were sequels.I enjoyed 13 and thought it was much better than 12, although it got somewhat technical in explaining how each of the games would be hacked. I really like Eddie Izzard too, but wasn't 100% sure of what his role was. He seemed more like an "idea" man than anything else. He popped up again later, but just for a short time.I think for me, what was missing the most from 12 was the one "character" that 11 and 13 both had, and that was "Vegas" I think the city itself and it's persona is a huge character.Another thing I noticed is that Basher (Don Cheadle's character) didn't seem to speak as cockney/British as he had in the other movies.And also, maybe it's just me, but I think Ellen Barkin is Butt-Ugly and I can't even fathom why George Clooney would be dating her. I think she was fine for this part in the movie, as the character would have been a strong woman, but she is just nasty.All in all, a good movie, and I'll get the DVD for the Behind-the-scenes stuff.