Gold Going Back To Back

There was also some rumours during the Word Series, that he needed body-guards, to keep all the horny women away from his "big-stack" :club:
Did you know that Jamie Gold is gay, and that liking him makes you gay too?
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5-1 odds he makes the final table.
Any takers yet? That's what I thought! All Gold haters but no money to back it up on!

For the record, I don't hate the way Aaron Kanter played the hand that crippled Greg Raymer.

Not a joke-thread, why would you say such a thing? NOW, if you'll EXCUSE me, I'm gonna watch the Main Event Final table of 2006 again, right after I've fetched myself some blueberries.

Not a joke-thread, why would you say such a thing? NOW, if you'll EXCUSE me, I'm gonna watch the Main Event Final table of 2006 again, right after I've fetched myself some blueberries.
lol
For the record, I don't hate the way Aaron Kanter played the hand that crippled Greg Raymer.
For the record, this thread is about Mr. Poker AKA the flopmeister, Jamie Gold.

I am trying, (as best as I can), to educate myself in the Jamie Gold saga, and I wonder, is it true that Gold was mentored by one of the legends of the game, before fullfilling his destiny? robert-varkonyi.jpg

For the record, this thread is about Mr. Poker AKA the flopmeister, Jamie Gold.
so you are admitting that the flop has treated Jamie Gold pretty well, and that a seven year old could have done the same thing that he did if given the same cards?

Jamie Gold likes to replay his ME win every night at home. Caption: "Oh my God I won, I'm so excited I just can't believe it! Look at all this cash and all these people! This is the best day of my life!"jamie_gold.jpg

so you are admitting that the flop has treated Jamie Gold pretty well, and that a seven year old could have done the same thing that he did if given the same cards?
I am saying he raped his opponents like Mark Anthony and Cleopatry after the flop.

Jamie Gold has about as much of a chance of winning the ME again as Barack Obama has of becoming the next president.....slim and none and slim just left town.

Jamie Gold has about as much of a chance of winning the ME again as Barack Obama has of becoming the next president.....slim and none and slim just left town.
LOL, Obama is one of the frontrunners. There's at least a reasonable chance that he'll get the Democratic nomination, and very little chance that a Republican will be elected.
He played almost every single hand. Of course he was going to nail a lot of flops. And ESPN can make him look like the biggest luckbox by only showing the flops that he does hit hard and stacks his opponent off. That said, to win a tournament with 8k+ entrants, you absolutely have to run well. You also have to be pretty good as well. -----------------------------Lol @ Barack.This reminds me of the Varkonyi thread.
LOL, Obama is one of the frontrunners. There's at least a reasonable chance that he'll get the Democratic nomination, and very little chance that a Republican will be elected.
Obama may be a front runner but, sorry to say, I don't think the USA is going to elect a black man president. There are still to many rascists out there.

you really want to know why i personally have more respect for hellmuth vs gold{trust me whale sh!t is higher than these 2}gold is a pure weasel,dude he wins an as@ load of cash then he tells the person that staked him to get f@cked.Just what we need in the poker community is a real piece of work like jamie.Curious have you seen his vid on rawvegas pleading with the mases to forgive him. Thats what really made me puke. If jamie is sssssssssoooooooooooooooooo good how come he has yet to make it to the final table at the WPT? All of the taped tv stuff i seen him on he is owned pawned and blown out of the water and i will not even go into HSP.Please shut me down and find me a tourney that he has hit the final table not win just the top 9. Hes so good wheres the stat at jack

you really want to know why i personally have more respect for hellmuth vs gold{trust me whale sh!t is higher than these 2}gold is a pure weasel,dude he wins an as@ load of cash then he tells the person that staked him to get f@cked.Just what we need in the poker community is a real piece of work like jamie.Curious have you seen his vid on rawvegas pleading with the mases to forgive him. Thats what really made me puke. If jamie is sssssssssoooooooooooooooooo good how come he has yet to make it to the final table at the WPT? All of the taped tv stuff i seen him on he is owned pawned and blown out of the water and i will not even go into HSP.Please shut me down and find me a tourney that he has hit the final table not win just the top 9. Hes so good wheres the stat at jack
What have you done?Wasn't he a winner on HSP?
Obama may be a front runner but, sorry to say, I don't think the USA is going to elect a black man president. There are still to many rascists out there.
True.Luckily most of them are Republicans.

Heres your answer KKOTIts been awhile but lets see if i get it right i need to go to you tube or poker tube but i am lazydaniel asked the table if it was ok to stake jamie Doyle got pissed because jamie did not ask doyle if it was ok if he got staked by a player at the tableAs for what i have done trust me i am a pro i play mainly live{nothing to berade online play, i like the feel of chips}Do i play big buy in tourneys no i am a cash player. I play touneys for the tax side of it. There is no way that i am going to drop 10k on a 8500 player field. Your chance of making it to the final table are seriously out there. I put my money where i know that i will see a return. I want to be comfortable and do what i want when i want.I went from being a machinist making $750 a week to now i make $50k in cash a week so my question is what have you done?