• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1300 bank roll what type of game do you suggest??? i think 6 handed is more profitable than 9 handed?, do you consur?? does anyone want to play me at poker.com?J
I consur.
1300 bank roll what type of game do you suggest??? i think 6 handed is more profitable than 9 handed?, do you consur?? does anyone want to play me at poker.com?J
My bank roll is 2 1/2 times what yours is. I guess that means I am 2 1/2 times better than you.OWNED!!!!!

Kowboykoop, come on now. Dont be unrealistic - size of one's bankroll and skill are NOT directly related.Mine is roughly 8 times what his is, but im at LEAST 10 times better....... clearly not a reliable measure

My bank roll is 2 1/2 times what yours is. I guess that means I am 2 1/2 times better than you.OWNED!!!!!
Andy Beal's bankroll is 200 times that of a lot of the pros from the corp. Does that mean Beal is 200 times better than them? OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!
does anyone like this guy?
Cmon guys...give this guy a break :club:
Andy Beal's bankroll is 200 times that of a lot of the pros from the corp. Does that mean Beal is 200 times better than them? OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!Cmon guys...give this guy a break :club:
Thanks for proving that you are kinda retarded.
Kowboykoop, come on now. Dont be unrealistic - size of one's bankroll and skill are NOT directly related.Mine is roughly 8 times what his is, but im at LEAST 10 times better....... clearly not a reliable measure
You're probably right...I guess there should be a multiplier factor of 1.5 or so thrown in that formula so we can get a true formula for how much sh*ttier he is than the rest of us.
does anyone like this guy?
Now I know why us people from Connecticut have such a bad name... sad that this apple ruined the bunch...
ahh no...just think 90% of ur posts r personal attacks that have no merit. Guess u the one w/ low IQ problems
Ninety percent!?! Thanks for proving that you suck at math.This original post/original poster is CLEARLY just messing around with us, trying to be stupid and it is just lame..thus I/we flame him. Get over it. I only flame people who make extremely stupid/lame/worthless posts...I don't do that (for the most part) with serious posts that actually have meaning/worth.OWNED!!!!!
I bet someone could say they have a half a mill dollar bankroll and everyone will say that they have 12x as much
I wasn't lieing when I make my statement about my bankroll.
13000 bannkroll on thiss ite donksssssssss
In your OP you said you hada 1,300 dollar bankroll. Now you say you have a 13,000 dollar bankroll. Looks like someone has been caught in their redonkulous lie.

gettign flamed by kowboy koop who plays 10 dollar MTTs reality sucks eh....I have 1300 bank roll on site just trying to decide best game to play, you guys blah blah blah blah 1300 uhh i have 13 dollars, f ing donksJ