this forum's broccoliedness is tip top. (post padding for no apparent reason, but to add some poker, i do not like getting 3 bet when raising from early position with KQ no fun, my hand is most likely broccoli....internet poker is so rigged...)

oh.<----------------------------------rwood with stupid feelinghey do you actually know mandarrin? my gf's family is mandarrin and im thinking about learning it. how long did it take you to learn if you did. cheers. ryan .

Ya i'm learning it.I work in a design firm with 3 engineers from china, all speak mandarin.I bought a couple books on how to speak mandarin etc.. and i learn the basics, by looking at words and sentences trying to pronouce them properly so that the engineers can understand.If you dont have access to chinese engineers (lol ) i suggest a website, there are websites that have sound recordings of the words along with the written text.its not hard to learn, once u understand the pronounciation. (i'veheard its easier to learn mandarin from scratch than english is)

我要幹Royal_Tour的屁股.
lol, i'm glad i helped contibute 25% of your posts here after 15 months of being a member. :club:

well english is pretty hard to learn from what i gather...i'll pm you sometime soon about it most likely, maybe you could recoommend a few books.. thank man. cheers. ryan

Lol, after reading this, I'm really starting to believe he is Ron Mexico. :club: And Royal, it is not easier to learn Mandarin than English, lol. Not even close.
From what I understand, if you were to learn 1 of the two, and had ZERO knowledge of either, english would be more difficult.this is mandarin, not ancient chinese or cantonese which are also spoken in China.but thats just what i hear, maybe you're right