$5 Omaha H/l And Omaha Pl Stars Barrage Tonight

I have been folding like a superstar... During current Omaha H/L session you were dealt 19 hands and saw flop: - 1 out of 3 times while in big blind (33%) - 0 out of 3 times while in small blind (0%) - 1 out of 13 times in other positions (7%) - a total of 2 out of 19 (10%)Hoping the 120 man sng will end fast so i can concentrate...

sitting with linksimpson, fellow FCPer, not sure what his nick is on here though.

crippled in the plo8, aa57s in the CO and popped it bb called flop aj2 two spades he pots I pot him all in he has 3458 with spades makes his wheel on turn wheeeeeee
eeeeeeeeek, typical :club:

Im out...Dealt to scenester09 [As 7s Kh Ks]Rockman43: calls 20RUBBLE1: foldsbuckeyebetty: calls 20aces_sooted: calls 20jwenndt: calls 20scenester09: raises 130 to 150Ben Foldin: calls 150bigdaddy1021: foldsferny73: calls 130Rockman43: foldsbuckeyebetty: calls 130aces_sooted: foldsjwenndt: calls 130*** FLOP *** [5s 8c 8s]ferny73: checksbuckeyebetty: checksjwenndt: checksscenester09: bets 800Ben Foldin: foldsferny73: raises 190 to 990 and is all-inbuckeyebetty: foldsjwenndt: foldsscenester09: calls 120 and is all-in*** TURN *** [5s 8c 8s] [Jd]*** RIVER *** [5s 8c 8s Jd] [Tc]*** SHOW DOWN ***ferny73: shows [5h 4h Kd 8d] (a full house, Eights full of Fives)scenester09: shows [As 7s Kh Ks] (two pair, Kings and EightsI'm sure my flop bad was beyond stupid by wtf posses him to call with that hand preflop?

LOL out of H/L. Flopped boat. Had a maniac get it all in with trips. He caught a better boat on river. gg.I'm at your PL table Waffles. Hopefully we can amass some chips together.
Cool, i have some people visiting me in 20 minutes and cant play then, hopefully i dont get blinded too much while they are here...GL

well I'm out of the PLO, waffles and chops saw me go down, just called an EP raise on button with aak4s bb repots raiser calls, I jam both call up against kkt7 and qj95ds flop jj8 gg me...case king hit for the bb too lol. Actually rebuilt in the PLO8, back to 1k