is phil hellmuth better than daniel negreano????????

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I MEAN BETTER OVERALL IN POKERI ASK THIS BECAUSE ITS TOUGHT TO ANSWER?AND DAN NEGREANOIS BY FAR MY FAVORITE PLAYER.

I MEAN BETTER OVERALL IN POKERI ASK THIS BECAUSE ITS TOUGHT TO ANSWER?AND DAN NEGREANOIS BY FAR MY FAVORITE PLAYER.
You won't get a serious answer if you type in caps. But then again, you probably wouldn't get a serious answer even if you didn't type in caps.
You won't get a serious answer if you type in caps. But then again, you probably wouldn't get a serious answer even if you didn't type in caps.
Or if you don't know how to spell your "favorite player's" name.

CMON DUDE THE I SLIPPED IN THERE LOL DANIEL NEGREANO IS PHIL HELLMUTH BETTER THAN JESUS FERG?

Guest XXEddie
if hes your fav. player you could at least be kind enough to spell his name right.....or at least reasonably closeand also, Im guessing youve known about poker for 2 months max, PH is NO WAY a better all around playerPhil has won 9 WSOP, also been playing longer in the WSOP than DN, and hes won them allin HEall off DNs 3 bracelets also came in HE, but DN also plays in the higest cash game playing Omaha, Omaha 8, Stud, Stud 8, 2-7 Draw and many moreIf phil joined that cash game on a regular basis he'd go broke in a year
Guest XXEddie
CMON DUDE THE I SLIPPED IN THERE LOL DANIEL NEGREANO IS PHIL HELLMUTH BETTER THAN JESUS FERG?
obviously you know where the "a" key is on your keyboarddirectly to the left of it, is a button called "Caps Lock"BEFORE! you begiun to type, press that button, then continue to typeand no PH is not better than CFwhen it comes to best all around players, PH isnt even in the top 25but when it comes in NLHE tourneys, Phil is at top 3

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Hellmuth is a much better Minesweeper player than Negreanu. I know Negreanu likes to SAY he can crack 100 on the expert level, but Hellmuth has cracked 80 on four seperate occasions. LOOK IT UP!!! Hellmuth would OWN DN in some heads up Minesweeper. NO QUESTION.

THE NEGREAN O SPELLING WAS A JOKE AN OBSCURE SHOW I GUESS NO ONE HAS SEEN ON CARDPLAYER.COMTHE POKER SHOWPADRIG PARKINGTON ALWAYS SAYS NEG-RE-AN-OOIT SOUNDS HILARIOUS