Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...The first episode was great, but since then they haven't been very good.
I disagree.
don't laugh too hard, but who's bill fillmaff?
The WORLDWIDE champ. Haven't you seen him taking your virtual mobney?

Was that actually Paul Phillips? I couldn't tell from the brief cameo.The "Here comes the river" comment was hilarious I thought.

Was that actually Paul Phillips? I couldn't tell from the brief cameo.The "Here comes the river" comment was hilarious I thought.
Now that you already spoiled it,yes. that was him.I laughed.
Yeah, you can hear his voice.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...The first/extreme poker episode was great, but since then they haven't been very good.
fyp
don't laugh too hard, but who's bill fillmaff?
guy pretends to be The Phil Helmuth, making situational videos that are occasionally worth it (as Vatche said) for the classic Phil-I'm-such-a-weak-tight-*** quotes.

Bah. I was all excited when I saw there was a new secret system video out, but that really wasn't very funny at all. I loved the first seven, but this one was just kinda stupid.

Whipping is **** out and peeing on the felt is something I don't think Hellmuth would do. But it wouldn't suprise me if he did.
That's proly more of a parody of what Stu Ungar allegedly did to a dealer.He doesnt just parody Hellmuth, although that is his inspiration for these videos.
That's proly more of a parody of what Stu Ungar allegedly did to a dealer.He doesnt just parody Hellmuth, although that is his inspiration for these videos.
Yeah good point. I think I have noticed him imitating mike matasow a few times too.Btw, what did Stu Ungar do that relates to that?
Yeah good point. I think I have noticed him imitating mike matasow a few times too.Btw, what did Stu Ungar do that relates to that?
Stu Ungar allegedly pissed on a dealer after a bad beat, I believe.