Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.506 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $113.60Hero: $50CO: $42.25Button: $40.85SB: $50BB: $21.75Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG+1 with A :club: T :D UTG calls, Hero raises to $2.75, CO folds, Button calls, SB calls, 2 folds.Flop: T :D 8 :D 6 :D ($9.25, 3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $7, Button raises all-in $38.1, SB folds, Hero calls $31.1 (pot was $54.35).Villain is 58/16/3 over 70 hands.Anyone fold here?

Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.506 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $22.75UTG+1: $55.05Hero: $59.05Button: $42.25SB: $45.85BB: $45Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is CO with K :D A :)UTG raises to $1, UTG+1 calls, Hero raises to $5, Button folds, SB calls, 2 folds, UTG+1 raises to $10, Hero raises to $38, SB folds, UTG+1 raises all-in $55.05, Hero calls $22.05 (pot was $93.55).Flop: 8 :D 6 :) 3 :D ($116.6, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $116.6)Turn: T :club: ($116.6, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $116.6)River: 6 :D ($116.6, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $116.6)Results:Final pot: $116.6Hero showed Ks AcUTG+1 showed Qd QcThis was one hand previous, so it may look like I'm tilting.

I fold hand 1 and don't think too much about it. Your equity is pretty crappy against much of his range and you could already be losing.
I can say with certainty that he is shoving anything like JcTx, QcTx or any Ac hand.EDIT: And he is never folding QTo/JTo/etc preflop.
I can say with certainty that he is shoving anything like JcTx, QcTx or any Ac hand.EDIT: And he is never folding QTo/JTo/etc preflop.
You can close your eyes and pray that he's got JT or QT or something, but even those hands have like 40% equity against you. I'm sure he plays a set the same way, or KQ with the K or Q of clubs. If he's ever got a small made flush, you're drawing dead basically. I just like a fold here when it's slightly ahead or way behind and the pot isn't laying you much of a price.
You can close your eyes and pray that he's got JT or QT or something, but even those hands have like 40% equity against you. I'm sure he plays a set the same way, or KQ with the K or Q of clubs. If he's ever got a small made flush, you're drawing dead basically. I just like a fold here when it's slightly ahead or way behind and the pot isn't laying you much of a price.
I need to be >36% to call.

I doubt he flopped the flush and most people aren't shoving a flopped flush unless it's with 2 small cards. He called a pretty big raise pf so is it safe to assume he doesn't have something like 4c5c?Simo, if you think he has a JcTx, KcTx then you probably have to call. If it's QcJc, wouldn't you think he would try to slow play a little?

I doubt he flopped the flush and most people aren't shoving a flopped flush unless it's with 2 small cards. He called a pretty big raise pf so is it safe to assume he doesn't have something like 4c5c?Simo, if you think he has a JcTx, KcTx then you probably have to call. If it's QcJc, wouldn't you think he would try to slow play a little?
His range for calling the $2.75 preflop in position is probably something like:callrangebs0.jpgHere is a HH of his (he is button with A4o - so two of his cards were dead):Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.506 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $111.85Hero: $51.25CO: $53.60Button: $85.80SB: $49.05BB: $14Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG+1 with 4 :D A :club:UTG raises to $1, Hero folds, CO folds, Button calls, SB raises to $4.5, BB folds, UTG calls, Button calls.Flop: 2 :D 3 :D J :D ($14, 3 players)SB bets $7.5, UTG folds, Button raises to $36.5, SB raises all-in $44.55, Button calls.Turn: 2 :) ($103.1, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $103.1)River: 5 :) ($103.1, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $103.1)Results:Final pot: $103.1Button showed 4s AdSB showed Kc KsThis was after the AT hand (ya, from stacks it's obv I lost), but it's just one HH that gives the same read that I already had of him built from many earlier hands. This doesn't tell anything I didn't already know about his game.That's why I think this is a tough decision in the first hand. I'm either way behind, or I'm a coinflip against even a random bluff. Am I 50/50 or slightly ahead often enough to call here though?If he was 'normal' this would be an instafold.Sorry I didn't include this read in the OP. I really should have.

Its unfortunate that these hands didnt happen in reverse order, bc then I think we can safely say its a pretty obv fold because youre going to find a much better spot down the line to get your money in vs this opp.

Its unfortunate that these hands didnt happen in reverse order, bc then I think we can safely say its a pretty obv fold because youre going to find a much better spot down the line to get your money in vs this opp.
Nice try. Subtle. I will not fall for it.
Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.506 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $113.60Hero: $50CO: $42.25Button: $40.85SB: $50BB: $21.75Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG+1 with A :club: T :D UTG calls, Hero raises to $2.75, CO folds, Button calls, SB calls, 2 folds.Flop: T :D 8 :D 6 :D ($9.25, 3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $7, Button raises all-in $38.1, SB folds, Hero calls $31.1 (pot was $54.35).Villain is 58/16/3 over 70 hands.Anyone fold here?
Yeah, me.