Official Gilbertology Thread

Hey Josh, answer this post so we know you are o.k.You left last Saturday from Foxwoods and you have not been online since Nov. 7th. Prolly no big deal, but a little worried since you had a long drive.Edit: oops. I just remembered I have his cell number, lol! He's fine. Lock this up please....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Josh, answer this post so we know you are o.k.You left last Saturday from Foxwoods and you have not been online since Nov. 7th. Prolly no big deal, but a little worried since you had a long drive.Edit: oops. I just remembered I have his cell number, lol! He's fine. Lock this up please....
lol nice post scott.Don't lock it up, we can use this thread to tell the best Josh stories.
lol nice post scott.Don't lock it up, we can use this thread to tell the best Josh stories.
my fav josh story is Hey Josh, answer this post so we know you are o.k.You left last Saturday from Foxwoods and you have not been online since Nov. 7th. Prolly no big deal, but a little worried since you had a long drive.damn, those were the good ol days
Remember when he did the goofy dance while pretending to play Wii bowling for us to all laugh at....he was the second worse dancer in that video
You stole mine!!Unless you didn't actually mean Wii Boxing.Aka:
Best ever!!
Lol at wii boxing.Josh is one of the funniest people I've ever met in my life. I'd have lots of funny stories from Vegas, but I forget them all due to alcohol.
Wasn't it also him who was taking pics of EVERYTHING?Including the inside of the Venetian parking garage.Oh, and I want that pic of me coming out of the house on my Bday.
Wasn't it also him who was taking pics of EVERYTHING?Including the inside of the Venetian parking garage.Oh, and I want that pic of me coming out of the house on my Bday.
Did he get any pictures of your milkshake? Because I'm looking for a new yard.

so josh is really good at pool, but he only plays on one condition: he's allowed to grab his pool glove real quick. it was imperative that he rent "rudy" to pump him up for his WSOP cash.for someone who is so allergic to weed you'd think he'd smoke a little less of it.luv. :club:

so josh is really good at pool, but he only plays on one condition: he's allowed to grab his pool glove real quick. it was imperative that he rent "rudy" to pump him up for his WSOP cash.for someone who is so allergic to weed you'd think he'd smoke a little less of it.luv. :club:
ill play josh for whatever he wants in vegas.
We didn't rent Rudy, I brought it with me. And yes we had to watch it for motivation before our first WSOP event! (at least it was my first event, not sure about him).