Dn Vid From Monte Carlo

IDK if this is a repost or not but I just found this:It looks contrived but IDK.

Didn't you see the Hachem incident? Now this?Clearly these incidents are real as PS is insisting that their big name pros be more "intimidating"...

I thought it was real till the guy said something like "I've made more money then you", After that point you know it's fake.
maybe this guy is a successful drug dealer

LOL. The "Brunson told me you were an a-hole" was awesome.Obviously a set up though. I love DN, but I just can't see a guy his size being able to easily throw the much larger interviewer into the pool.On the off chance you read this thread Daniel.......I liked the shirt/sweater thing you were wearing, but the PokerStars logo on it was too big and goofy looking. It should be on the left breast, but it was creeping into the center of the shirt. A smaller logo more to the left would have looked nicer, IMHO.

Lol, that was funny. There's so many times when I'd have loved to see DN shove some idiot interviewer into the pool. Satisfies the part of me that still needs to work on anger management I suppose. But gosh some of the real interviewers are almost that bad,lol. Nice play Daniel.