is anyone having even close to the amount of success he is having at the WSOp this year? Seems like he is in the running of every event. No 3 in the pot limit event and has already won a bracelet. Man, this guy is on fire going into the big one. I like his chances.

Last I heard Marco Traniello has the most cashes in the WSOP so far. He has at least 5 cashes including two final tables (no bracelets yet, although Jen's 2 are half his...)

Actually, I've read interviews with him where he says he is not comfortable being on camera. He also says that the hole camera has thrown him off his game because he has to make an effort not to show his cards to the world. He is notorious for being a top tournament player who has not shown his best stuff on the WPT and WSOP in the past and it is pretty accepted that this is partly due to the tv element. It's great that he is doing well this year, but the main event is ridiculous with all the coverage, so it will be interesting to see how he does.So go fuck yourselves.

Actually, I've read interviews with him where he says he is not comfortable being on camera. He also says that the hole camera has thrown him off his game because he has to make an effort not to show his cards to the world. He is notorious for being a top tournament player who has not shown his best stuff on the WPT and WSOP in the past and it is pretty accepted that this is partly due to the tv element. It's great that he is doing well this year, but the main event is ridiculous with all the coverage, so it will be interesting to see how he does.So go fuck yourselves.
I too have seen a few interviews on different poker shows where he states, repeatedly that he cannot perform when he is on camera - as for the WSOP I would say he means the feature tables you get on ESPN.Maybe he has finally found a way to either relax when covered or just ignore the cameras all around him.
everyone has heard of Seidel and his hate for cameras, but it wont throw him off his game in the main event

Cyndy Violette has been doing very well this WSOP too. She has at least 3 cashes, and finished very deep in the tournament at least two of those times.

It's true that he hates the hole card cams, but I don't think they have thrown him off all that much. He hit a bad run late '03 early '04 but has been doing very well since last November.If you watch the USPC from the Taj it's hysterical. They ended up putting 3 lipstick cams on the table in front of him because he was hiding his cards. They kept adding more camers until he got fed up and showed his cards.

He won't do well in the main event. He hates cameras and never does well when he knows he will be on tv.
Lol. What a retarded post.
Apology? What do you think, maybe?You should know what you're talking about before flaming away.

He i've heard him say that he hates showing his hole cards becasuse he doesn't want to give his strategies away.BTW Harry is on fire too......... go on the Londoners....... Wanker is going to be the new f word in next years WSOP......*edit for typo

Cyndy Violette has been doing very well this WSOP too. She has at least 3 cashes, and finished very deep in the tournament at least two of those times.
You're right about this one. She is playing very, very well. So is Ferguson.

two other players having great Series are Chris Ferguson with 2 final tables, one 7th and one 2nd to Arieh in the PLO event which he could have won, it was a great heads up match from what i've read on cardplayer. The second is the venerable Mr. Hellmuth who has three cashes despite taking a whole week off. He might have made a bracelet run if that guy Martz didn't hit his gutshot on the turn vs Phil's top 2 pair. Phil has yet to make a final table, though.Other players with 2 final tables are Tony Ma, Minh Nguyen, Phil Gordon, Toto Leonidas, Rodeen Talebi, and the current points leader, Quinn do.

He won't do well in the main event. He hates cameras and never does well when he knows he will be on tv.
Apology? What do you think, maybe?You should know what you're talking about before flaming away.
agreed.
agreed.
not agreed. it was still a retarded post. if he "never" does well on camera how come he won a braclet this year. he simply implied that it makes him uncomfortable. you made it sound like its impossible for him to win with cameras around him. hes done well in countless tv tournaments.
The post was retarded considering hes fresh off a bracelet win where I assume cameras were present. Tehreby making your post...well...retarded. sorry.
Hey didnt you watch family guy, if he is retarded you have to let him say that stuff, cmon.
Thank you. That's all I'm saying. I'm trying to think of a quote from the episode to back that up, but I was way too high to remember anything specific.
The post was retarded considering hes fresh off a bracelet win where I assume cameras were present. Tehreby making your post...well...retarded. sorry.
The cameras there were nothing compared to the atmosphere at the main event, or even a WPT final table. But point taken.
two other players having great Series are Chris Ferguson with 2 final tables, one 7th and one 2nd to Arieh in the PLO event which he could have won, it was a great heads up match from what i've read on cardplayer. The second is the venerable Mr. Hellmuth who has three cashes despite taking a whole week off. He might have made a bracelet run if that guy Martz didn't hit his gutshot on the turn vs Phil's top 2 pair. Phil has yet to make a final table, though.Other players with 2 final tables are Tony Ma, Minh Nguyen, Phil Gordon, Toto Leonidas, Rodeen Talebi, and the current points leader, Quinn do.
UMMM Josh won and Jesus placed second.
two other players having great Series are Chris Ferguson with 2 final tables' date=' one 7th and one 2nd to Arieh in the PLO event which he could have won' date=' it was a great heads up match from what i've read on cardplayer. The second is the venerable Mr. Hellmuth who has three cashes despite taking a whole week off. He might have made a bracelet run if that guy Martz didn't hit his gutshot on the turn vs Phil's top 2 pair. Phil has yet to make a final table, though.Other players with 2 final tables are Tony Ma, Minh Nguyen, Phil Gordon, Toto Leonidas, Rodeen Talebi, and the current points leader, Quinn do.[/quote'']UMMM Josh won and Jesus placed second.[/quoteRead it again.