I think as a moderator he is good because he is a professional live player also he is probably one of the most mature posters around here, and while you wont see him cluttering up the forum posting everyday he does take care of business silently and when he does post it is usually much more helpful/meaningful than 90% of the drivel posted in general. For example his thread on tells.That's my impression.

Is it just me, or after a week of a ton of posts (after he became a mod) did he disappear?
I haven't dissappeared. I've actually been pretty active. I don't get to post as much as I would like because I am moderating more. General Forum is a pretty big place. The last few days I was out of town.But if you have any suggestions, or if you'd like me to stop by the house sometime.......let me know.
Is it just me, or after a week of a ton of posts (after he became a mod) did he disappear?
I haven't dissappeared. I've actually been pretty active. I don't get to post as much as I would like because I am moderating more. General Forum is a pretty big place. The last few days I was out of town.But if you have any suggestions, or if you'd like me to stop by the house sometime.......let me know.
Really? Cool.
Really? Cool.
Yes, it is very cool.
Really? Cool.
Yes, it is very cool.
Can you bring some milk? I'm out.
Really? Cool.
Yes, it is very cool.
Can you bring some milk? I'm out.
Umm, insert joke here..............., lol.
Done.
Kudos. Yet again you prove why you are my favourite mod.No pissing matches or condescending comments whenlocking a thread, just make it right and move on.Keep it up man.(besides, if you guys were ALL condescending that might meanthat I wouldn't be allowed to be the only one...lol)
He hangs out in The Underwater Basket Weaving Forum. He does a good job also. You should check it out. I havent heard one bad thing about DN there, or a thread about DC.
Missed you Steve....hope you had a Merry Christmas (or Happy Haunnakah or Kwanza). Welcome back !I'd go 10 to 1 it's Happy Haunnakah.good luck.
I like those odds. I actually celebrated Christmas this year. My girlfriend is Presbytarian. By birth I am Jewish, but haven't been very "active" in the last 15 years.
He hangs out in The Underwater Basket Weaving Forum. He does a good job also. You should check it out. I havent heard one bad thing about DN there, or a thread about DC.
We at the UBWC are above such nonsense.

Hey Steve. Playing any chinese poker lately? How about a response on the DN vs. DC thing? I think alot of us would be interested to here your feelings on the situation. I mean I really value your opinions and I would really like to read your take. Well, Happy Holidays!

Hey Steve. Playing any chinese poker lately? How about a response on the DN vs. DC thing? I think alot of us would be interested to here your feelings on the situation. I mean I really value your opinions and I would really like to read your take. Well, Happy Holidays!
I do play Chinese Poker online from time to time.The infamous DN vs. DreamClown match. Honestly, I think that DreamClown is an immature punk. I've played members of his crew before, but not him personally. At least if I did, I didn't know it. There was no publicity or hype surrounding my game, lol.I believe that Daniel is a favorite in the match. And will continue to be a bigger favorite the longer they play. Having said that, I do feel that DreamClown is a talented player. But if you put him in a live game with David Oppenheim, Jen Harman, The REAL Ray D, John Hennigan, etc. The guy would get CRUSHED. And I do mean crushed. That's just my opinion. I have nothing to prove, nor do I have the bankroll to play heads up limit hold em for 500-1000. It's fitting to say, "May the best man". When the best man is winning.My thoughts. Happy Holidays.