Sharkscope Question

anyone know if sharkscope keeps up with the 90 man sng's on full tilt? I hope so...its showing me as a -75 dollar profit...the only think i can think is the damn 8 dollar turbos for a token i'm always playing, and losing, but i won one of the 90 man sng's last night...so it should put me over even..and i'm about to be in the money in another one, might even take it down, hopefully if the donk to my right keeps playing the way he does...

oh i must suck a$$ at the other sit n goes, but i dont play any others really...hmmmm...i'm a fish*edit* and i'm out 17th..the donk i was talking about takes all my money with 7-4 off suit...2 hours work for 6 bucks...life sux

they really don't count multi's?thought tthey did..
- i have only played 2 or 3 sitngos, tops on my main tourney account on stars, so i love it when some asshat has something to say to me, like, "your sharkscope says you're a fish, blah blah.." i then link him up to thepokerdb.com, and his shittalking stops..
- i have only played 2 or 3 sitngos, tops on my main tourney account on stars, so i love it when some asshat has something to say to me, like, "your sharkscope says you're a fish, blah blah.." i then link him up to thepokerdb.com, and his shittalking stops..
multiple accounts?
Although stats on Sharkscope are more accurate than thepokerdb, because it shows net profit/losses - rather than purely profits.