You should. It's what keeps this site going and keeps our degenerateness envious of all.
Stars, Full Tilt, and UB are still going. I can make degenerates envious on those sites. Ship the backing, I'll ship the wins, still lots of slices of me available in FTOPS!!!
Stars, Full Tilt, and UB are still going. I can make degenerates envious on those sites. Ship the backing, I'll ship the wins, still lots of slices of me available in FTOPS!!!
LOL maybe I just have a loyalty streak for a site who has been upfront with me and not just told me what they thought I wanted to hear.
/ blog?
Could I transfer to BOB or someone and sponsor people on FCP?I love to play on FCP and would like to see more people playing there.
Hope you have a lot of love and even more money. That's gonna be lots of sponsoring.
/ blog?
nope, still going, I know I haven't put any up in awhile. Didn't know if anyone even cared, but you've touched my heart and inspired me, look for one very soon.
nope, still going, I know I haven't put any up in awhile. Didn't know if anyone even cared, but you've touched my heart and inspired me, look for one very soon.
BFF?buttsecks?

WWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE......No longer broke just won 10 cents in a Freerolll. Anyone wanna ship me another 10 so i can actually do somethign wit i. Ill pay u .25 back when i get the loot

does this count?I have a court date coming up to settle a 10k claim against Mr Lube oil change for blowing my tranny after they checked/replaced tranny fluid and forgot to put the bolt on.so that 10k is technically mine, just went into fixing and court costs, which i should be guaranteed to get back (or so lawyers and other judges have told me)
I see Mr. Lube still recruits its "mechanics" from halfway houses and crack addiction recovery programs.
Not broke right now but I'm horrible at BR management so I'm sure it will be anytime and i'll be broke...
wow you are cool.. bragging about going broke soon... congrats man.. you ****ing rule!