Value Bet This Or Is This A Check Down

I wasnt sure what to do on this certain handFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($58.25)UTG ($9.50)MP ($58.15)Button ($7.25)SB ($57.50)Preflop: Hero is BB with Adiamond.gif, Qclub.gif. 2 folds, Button calls $0.50, SB raises to $2.25, Hero calls $1.50, Button folds.Flop: ($4.75) 2diamond.gif, Jclub.gif, Aspade.gif(2 players)SB bets $3.85, Hero calls $3.85.Turn: ($12.45) Jdiamond.gif(2 players)SB bets $6.75, Hero calls $6.75.River: ($25.95) 7spade.gif(2 players)SB checksValue bet? If so how much or is a check down the better line. Also any other comments preflop, the flop and turn would be welcomed. He was around 22/11 but only 30 hands so I dont think it matters that much.

I'd throw out a tiny value bet. It's really not that thin. If he had AK, he'd likely be betting here. That's the only hand I'm worried about. It's more likely that he has KK or QQ and will probably pay off something small out of curiosity.

I'd throw out a tiny value bet. It's really not that thin. If he had AK, he'd likely be betting here. That's the only hand I'm worried about. It's more likely that he has KK or QQ and will probably pay off something small out of curiosity.
agreed, if anything I'd do a small value bet but playing it safe I'd probably check
I agree. Although a check would be fine as well.

I don't like to miss bets, so I'd fire it up. If he's been slow playing you can fold if you value bet and get raised through the roof. Otherwise, I try to take a bet out of him most of the time. If he has you beat he's playing it badly :club:

I wasnt sure what to do on this certain handFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($58.25)UTG ($9.50)MP ($58.15)Button ($7.25)SB ($57.50)Preflop: Hero is BB with Adiamond.gif, Qclub.gif. 2 folds, Button calls $0.50, SB raises to $2.25, Hero calls $1.50, Button folds.Flop: ($4.75) 2diamond.gif, Jclub.gif, Aspade.gif(2 players)SB bets $3.85, Hero calls $3.85.Turn: ($12.45) Jdiamond.gif(2 players)SB bets $6.75, Hero calls $6.75.River: ($25.95) 7spade.gif(2 players)SB checksValue bet? If so how much or is a check down the better line. Also any other comments preflop, the flop and turn would be welcomed. He was around 22/11 but only 30 hands so I dont think it matters that much.
I agree with Acid in that the only hand you're worried about is AK here, so a 1/3 pot bet will be called by other aces. Fold to ch/r obv. Also I'd raise this flop, check the turn behind if called and clearly value bet the river for> 1/2 pot bet expecting to get called by worse aces if he checks the river. It is a better way to play the hand in my opinion to know if you're ahead or not.