Pretty standard, didn't see one posted yet. In as CheckWat
I'm actually playing online for the first time in a loooong time...only playing this one though and I'll probably bust soon, I'm too hungover to think.
I'm actually playing online for the first time in a loooong time...only playing this one though and I'll probably bust soon, I'm too hungover to think.
I was like the 20th one out. Pretty sweet.

Full Tilt Poker Game #2367013510: $400,000 Guarantee (17221095), Table 31 - 30/60 - No Limit Hold'em - 18:54:39 ET - 2007/05/06Seat 1: salmakes10 (7,760)Seat 2: ActionPayne (2,832)Seat 3: boxcarwilly (4,300)Seat 4: Smart LAG (3,510)Seat 5: vbnautilus (5,648)Seat 6: angiomel (2,700), is sitting outSeat 7: Skatteverket (4,862)Seat 8: stpauli111 (2,530)Seat 9: lets_TILT (4,153)stpauli111 posts the small blind of 30lets_TILT posts the big blind of 60The button is in seat #7*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to vbnautilus [Ks Kh]salmakes10 foldsActionPayne raises to 180boxcarwilly foldsSmart LAG foldsvbnautilus raises to 400angiomel foldsSkatteverket calls 400stpauli111 foldslets_TILT foldsActionPayne: vb, cant let u push me aroundActionPayne calls 220*** FLOP *** [Qh 8s 2c]ActionPayne checksvbnautilus bets 2,000Skatteverket raises to 4,462, and is all inActionPayne foldsvbnautilus calls 2,462Skatteverket shows [Qs Qc]vbnautilus shows [Ks Kh]*** TURN *** [Qh 8s 2c] [5h]vbnautilus: crap*** RIVER *** [Qh 8s 2c 5h] [Kd]Skatteverket shows three of a kind, Queensvbnautilus shows three of a kind, Kingsvbnautilus wins the pot (10,214) with three of a kind, Kingsvbnautilus: wowSkatteverket stands up*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 10,214 | Rake 0Board: [Qh 8s 2c 5h Kd]Seat 1: salmakes10 didn't bet (folded)Seat 2: ActionPayne folded on the FlopSeat 3: boxcarwilly didn't bet (folded)Seat 4: Smart LAG didn't bet (folded)Seat 5: vbnautilus showed [Ks Kh] and won (10,214) with three of a kind, KingsSeat 6: angiomel didn't bet (folded)Seat 7: Skatteverket (button) showed [Qs Qc] and lost with three of a kind, QueensSeat 8: stpauli111 (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 9: lets_TILT (big blind) folded before the Flop

Because I'm stupid, I missed the registration for this.Can I get some names so I can rail?

lost a hand with AA to a short stack when he flopped broadway. at 3400 still.i super satellited into this tourney on a $25 buy in turbo sng where you start with 100 chips. it was crazy. i had no idea when i started it.

lost a hand with AA to a short stack when he flopped broadway. at 3400 still.i super satellited into this tourney on a $25 buy in turbo sng where you start with 100 chips. it was crazy. i had no idea when i started it.
LOL! I did that a few weeks back.I entered one, had no idea it was 100 chips and lost when my computer froze (believe it or not, sitting out for a round hurts in that sat). I was like, "That was so stupid...let's try it again."
LOL! I did that a few weeks back.I entered one, had no idea it was 100 chips and lost when my computer froze (believe it or not, sitting out for a round hurts in that sat). I was like, "That was so stupid...let's try it again."
yeah, i didn't mention that it was my third try when i finally won :club:

el oh el at exactly 1k at first break. KK ran into an A hi board...awesome time. Idiot def. called me with AK to my re-raise preflop...so sick. I hate this tourney.