I am going to create a few skips for tonight, except the is going to be a catch. I want to try somehting new in one of these where everybody just pushes all in preflop... all players at the table all in... i will designate which skip to do this in.all passwords will be fcpskips

I am going to create a few skips for tonight, except the is going to be a catch. I want to try somehting new in one of these where everybody just pushes all in preflop... all players at the table all in... i will designate which skip to do this in.all passwords will be fcpskips
I am n00b but I thought that was called flipament...?

Flipaments are the heads-up versions where we push every hand. I also have always wanted to have an everyone all-in full table tourney, I'll def. be in this.

Judgement-Skipament= Full Table, one person all-in, one call.Flipament= Heads-Up, both all-in every handFitzament= Full Table, everyone all-in, every hand.
Timing=Impecable
Judgement-Skipament= Full Table, one person all-in, one call.Flipament= Heads-Up, both all-in every handFitzament= Full Table, everyone all-in, every hand.
Very nice first post :club: I like. . .. you
Funny how the judge can't spell judgment.
lol @ bull joining late and halvy folding first hand... hrrrmpphh why do peeps feel obligated to mess these up ?
I had no idea what happened. Saw the post at the last minute and jumped in. Had 3 other tournies going.
we played them a few hours ago . . . ill gamble wiht ya though , cash game?
I will fuq around at small stakes for a min. 25-50c nl or lessHow bout small stakes deep stack 6 max on FTP? anyone down?
  • 5 months later...