The 'write One Line And Make A Story' Thread

as long as you take skip with you since the vet is in Trojan's neighbourhood. Feeling good about himself, since he got the wife to do an annoying errand for him, Spandex man decided to get back to his original mission.

as long as you take skip with you since the vet is in Trojan's neighbourhood. Feeling good about himself, since he got the wife to do an annoying errand for him, Spandex man decided to get back to his original mission.
To accomplish this mission he first had to stop by wall mart to pick these 3 important items...

Unfortunately the liquor store was not open. Dejected, Spandex man contemplated if he could really catch a buzz from huffing the newly acquired can of raid?

a chainsaw, large black plastic bags and the complete series of CSI: Miami.After acquiring these items, spandex man...

Trojan man opened the door and had no idea who this man wearing a spandex suit was, but invited him in anyways: " you must be here for the gangbang, I like your suit" ...

Spandex man zips past the homeowner, jumps directly onto his couch, chainsaw in hand and says, "FU.K yo couch gigga"
With his wife looking on in horror, Spandexman begins ripping Trojan Man's couch to schreds while his wife screams ".....
"You know the way I like it baby! Now..."
"...let me lick your a$$ hole while shoving 4 fingers up there."
"...let me lick your a$$ hole while shoving 4 fingers up there."
Take it like the whore you are you dirty little *****.... Then spandexman puts his.....
Take it like the whore you are you dirty little *****.... Then spandexman puts his.....
plunger right into her.....