• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gg forn.Got UL or I'm sure that it was yours. Outplayed them all of the FT.
not sure i agree with 'outplayed' them, but the one hand holds & forn is in solid shape to take down the whole thing.good game, sir.

out in 3rd for $85I fcked up bad had ak and didnt shove made it 3x, he checked the 456 flop so i shoved, he flopped the nut straight with 78os. If I shove pre he folds imo

thx for the rail guys! that was a battle just to stay alive, pretty much every pot I won without showdown was a bluff, I couldn't hit any flop at that final table other than my two spectaular suckouts. considering how close to busting out I was in the first hour I guess this is a good result.I guess... I don't really know. meh.

thx for the rail guys! that was a battle just to stay alive, pretty much every pot I won without showdown was a bluff, I couldn't hit any flop at that final table other than my two spectaular suckouts. considering how close to busting out I was in the first hour I guess this is a good result.I guess... I don't really know. meh.
Your suckouts were spectacular. That's all us railers ever ask for. GG. :club:

Played in my first $2.20 180s tonight. Finished 7th. Didn't make a railcall for such a small one. But thought I would share, just because I FTd the first 2.20 one I played. I have played some $4.40's on stakes (maybe 3) this is my first cash. Tourn #89838480.

only 18% itm sirI've been playing alot, inspired by wcgrider
still better than my 11% (over the last 120 days, I think I'm like 20% lifetime). you're still my hero for making like 10 ft's since friday.
Played in my first $2.20 180s tonight. Finished 7th. Didn't make a railcall for such a small one. But thought I would share, just because I FTd the first 2.20 one I played. I have played some $4.40's on stakes (maybe 3) this is my first cash. Tourn #89838480.
congratsi personally think its cool having railers so if you want railers make a railcall, its not easy weeding thru 172 babbling weetodded idiots
congratsi personally think its cool having railers so if you want railers make a railcall, its not easy weeding thru 172 babbling weetodded idiots
Thanks.I forgot about this thread until I was pretty short stacked and didn't know if I would make the FT. Good thing I didn't come here to post a railcall at that point, would have been out before the ink dried.
Thanks.I forgot about this thread until I was pretty short stacked and didn't know if I would make the FT. Good thing I didn't come here to post a railcall at that point, would have been out before the ink dried.
i've done it before, make the rail call and bust as soon as you post it lol. LFT