• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And off course Qyayqi was first to the scene out of a staggering 2 people to see me finish 4th JJ<QQQYAYQI IS A STRIPPER BY THE WAY !!!

899174434/6
crap.. booted it up and you already busted.. And wow @ it being HU at the 3:35 mark at 800/1600 blinds.. That must have been a wild final table.
crap.. booted it up and you already busted.. And wow @ it being HU at the 3:35 mark at 800/1600 blinds.. That must have been a wild final table.
Yeah the chip leader had a super stack with like 190,000 when we were 4-handed. I had 19k and shoved with 99, the CL insta-called with A8 and hit an Ace on the river obv. I'm glad no one railed, I had to use the restroom when we reached 5 handed (damn you Taco Bell) and had to have my roommate take over for a sec. He was the one who shoved with the 99 and he had a few choice words for the villain. So if you saw that, I am very sorry...and it's pretty safe to say that he will never be taking over for me again if the same situation arises.
Yeah the chip leader had a super stack with like 190,000 when we were 4-handed. I had 19k and shoved with 99, the CL insta-called with A8 and hit an Ace on the river obv. I'm glad no one railed, I had to use the restroom when we reached 5 handed (damn you Taco Bell) and had to have my roommate take over for a sec. He was the one who shoved with the 99 and he had a few choice words for the villain. So if you saw that, I am very sorry...and it's pretty safe to say that he will never be taking over for me again if the same situation arises.
They were speaking straight german heads up, so I imagine your roomates choice words fell on deaf ears. No harm, no foul, right?
heading out the door and can't rail, but I'm sure you'll quadruple up and TID...gl.
quadruple hell i 6x'd up to 23 k lol6/8 23k its onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

whats new? start your onw fornicator1 440 rail thread. it will never drop off 1st page IMOoh ya GLLL as always

Amlew...Should i have folded AcKc there 5 handed? Not being results oriented I mean. I dont think I fold AK there ever.Once againI.S.A.C.F.

Amlew...Should i have folded AcKc there 5 handed? Not being results oriented I mean. I dont think I fold AK there ever.Once againI.S.A.C.F.
No way...at least I wouldn't have. Not 5 handed imo.Very gg sir, from entering the ft at 4K with 1/2K blinds...amazing!!

Urrr since this is a 4,40 Omaha hi/lo with 160 entrants im gonna post it here... i'm looking for a certain stripper to rail my poker results tourney 90240510Lucoo_ on stars4/9

Sorry Qyayqi, no aluminum can crashing today
the result doesn't matter, just don't talk like you're going to lose. those are stinky vibes with which to surround yourself when deep.