• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf?Dealt to Amlew56 [9d 9c]nengkeng: folds Amlew56: calls 1000fornicator1 [observer] said, "dont be a donk like me"skully92 said, "which one?"Amlew56 said, "lol"Amlew56 said, "bof"lone7wolf: calls 1000salustiu: folds fornicator1 [observer] said, "skully"rithpeter: calls 1000fornicator1 [observer] said, "u win this"Amlew56 said, "awwww"billa77: folds skully92 said, "boom"Wiel 24: calls 1000IanTaenzer: calls 500skully92: checks *** FLOP *** [Qh 9h Jd]Amlew56 said, "no me?"IanTaenzer: bets 1000skully92: raises 10772 to 11772 and is all-inAmlew56: raises 10772 to 22544lone7wolf: folds rithpeter: raises 1810 to 24354 and is all-inWiel 24: folds IanTaenzer: raises 16254 to 40608 and is all-inAmlew56: calls 18064*** TURN *** [Qh 9h Jd] [Ad]*** RIVER *** [Qh 9h Jd Ad] [Kc]skully92 said, "heart?"*** SHOW DOWN ***IanTaenzer: shows [8c Tc] (a straight, Ten to Ace)Amlew56: shows [9d 9c] (three of a kind, Nines)Amlew56 said, "damn"IanTaenzer collected 32508 from side pot-2 rithpeter: shows [Ts Kd] (a straight, Ten to Ace)skully92 said, "hm"IanTaenzer collected 18873 from side pot-1 rithpeter collected 18873 from side pot-1 skully92: shows [3h Th] (a straight, Ten to Ace)IanTaenzer collected 17996 from main potskully92 collected 17996 from main potrithpeter collected 17996 from main pot

Skully and I are at the FT of 89419254...Let's do dis!!edit: Tehtoe on FCP lol...and I'm Amlew
Hi.
GLGLGLGLGLGLHoping for first and second here guys. (I won't say which order because I am PC)
Are you talking about the chat with the BLACKOUTT1 donk? He was terrible and was sitting there telling me he makes alot more money than I do so i looked him up and he sucks waaayyyy worse than I do.Or the chat with 'Salvation' right after I doubled up thru him the very next hand he shoved allin, I had 77 and laid it down to his shove. He says "hah...dumbass"....then a couple hands later i shove on him and when he folds I say "hah...dumbass". I really had a hand when i shoved on him though, i think I had him dominated with 77 there i shoulda called.
Heh.. scroll up and read the hand histories.. I jazzed em up..GL Toes and Slap!
out in 4th, $57 moresavage when are you gonna start playing teh pokah again?gonna go grill some burgers for the wife and I then i'll get back at it till I fall asleep :club:
It could be a while. When I cashed out, I took everything off. I really don't want to redeposit and I don't run well on stakes. So unless about $100 magically appears in my account, I could be done for a while. I play under my dad's name sometimes when he reg's for a tourney and gets pulled away. He is usually back in less than an hour.