well there goes my evening

So I had a great plan for tonight. I was gonna take $150, play 2/4 on the new High Hand Jackpot tables at Party and try to get in 500 hands single tabling tonight hoping to earn around $50. Well it's 27 mins into my session and I've accomplished some of that. I started with $150, I played 2/4 on the High Hand Jackpot tables at Party and I've won $55. The problem? I've only been dealt 31 hands. I'm inclinded to take my winnings and run for now but now what am I gonna do tonight? lol

Guys it's friday night! Go out and have a good time! Get away from that damn computer and spend some time with friends. Or go make friends at the local pub if you don't have friends. Jesus. It's Friday night!!! It's not a night where you just kill time. (it is a night, however, when you can kill the online games.) So either go out, or keep playing with the fish!

I'm on a co-op work term right now and my girlfriend has a final tomorrow morning and my friends are all either studying or not within driving distance. :-(Hence the plan to play a night of poker.

depending on your sleep schedule, he's got about 5 hours until he sleeps. thats not even therapeutic - just painful.grab a 6-pack and sit on your front porch. i know what the weather is like today in oakville (or can guess what it is, considering i'm in guelph) and its the nicest day in months. kind of sucks if no one's around, but crank some rush, grab some beers and have a nice evening.and once it gets dark and cold, you can come back in and do whatever you'd like before falling asleep :wink: cheers,daniel

Well I decided that the High Hand tables are just too fishy and went back for another quick $50 score when I turned tens full to beat the guys flopped fours full. That was about 15 mins ago and the $20 MTT I registered for is about to start so I left the 2/4 a $100 winner in about 60 hands tonight and hopefully the cards will keep running hot for me in this tournament. A total of 1435 players for a total prizepool of $28,960. Man wouldn't I love the biggest piece of that. Wish me luck!Wow, QQ on the first hand. Tihs could be good or really bad. lol

Ewww Rush?cmon now certainly you can advise the man on some better music than Rush.Man I hate Rush.I think the rub one out suggestion was pretty keen. Listen to some Devo.

rush is awesome.well ok i am canadian. and for those of you who can't stand rush, i don't blame you.but crank up some guess who, they're better than you think, and they still let me boost my canadian boys.

I can STAND Rush, but they are very pretentious and VERY right-wing."The blacksmith and the artist, reflected in there art"... like, what the HELL? They take themselves way too seriously... however I can take Rush a lot more than I can take those fuckers in U2. "Bono" and the guitar player "The Edge"... who calls themself after a noun? WTF is "The Edge"? He sucks anyway.

if you really want pretentious, i'm glad you didn't start quoting "the trees" or 2112. i love them though.glad to hear you hate u2 also, those guys really piss me off. i guarantee within 48 hours bono nominates himself for pope. "this is not a political song" shut the **** up.on a side note,"another second place! another second place in these 2-player tournaments!"i love this bill fillmaff stuff. the guy is hilarious.

on a side note,"another second place!  another second place in these 2-player tournaments!"i love this bill fillmaff stuff.  the guy is hilarious.
That's probably my favorite line in either chapter thus far. :club: The "Boats full, *****! WOO WOO!" is also great.I also love Rush, by the way. EDIT: To NickTheKid, I'd say they take the music very seriously. I've seen them live several times, and as far as taking THEMSELVES seriously, I find it silly that you'd think that.
RUB ONE OUT
:club::D:D:D
hah what burgundy wrote was hilarious but swift's comment is borderline creepy lol.
I just took a look at those faces, and you're right. I wish there was a better smiley for "laughing," that one can definitely be looked at as creepy.

I'm a musician. So, in turn, you might be inclined to believe that I like Rush, since they are a group (or were a group, whatever) of extremely talented musicians. However, all I can say is "yuck". Man, I don't know why, but I can't listen to Rush. I don't care how good they all are -- I could probably learn a ton if I would study them, but I would likely just get drunk trying stand it.Probably doesn't help that I'm on a singer/songwriter kick right now, specifically those that play low-key acoustic guitar-centric songs.

First of all, don't listen to Devos greatest hits. Listen to Q: are we not men? A: We are Devo. Second, I don't really play pokerroom too much, but all their tables give a jackpot for a royal flush. I won it once. It's better than partys because there is no need for a showdown.