Anaheim Vs Vancouver

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you serious?! Did you not see the goal?Luongo is a man possessed. Yes, we're playing like **** and it should STILL be 1-0 Nucks. AINEC
I saw the goal.Are you watching the game?The Canucks don't deserve to be in overtime here. It has nothing to do with the officiating.
Luongo isnt in net for the canuvks in OTgg Nucks.....Luongo must be dead
Luongo is back in, still no word on why he was absent
I saw the goal.Are you watching the game?The Canucks don't deserve to be in overtime here. It has nothing to do with the officiating.
No we deserve to be talking about our game 5 win.

Dude, the OLN feed was just hilarious. "Vancouver has Luongo in net but... that... is danny sabourin!!!" (as they did the close-up and noticed the difference)

lmao. Do you even watch hockey?
Just because we have the best goalie in the league with the worst offensive attack in the playoffs in front of him doesn't mean we deserve to lose.
He does that a lot. He puts his glove hand up like that all of the time.
Maybe he'll stop doing that now? :DWhat a crappy ending. Goooo San Jose.
:(1st period goal = complete bs, nice non-call againOT goal was a questionable hit, just an unfortunate ending =\
First ANA goal should not have counted.Rob Niedermayer's hit was NOT questionable. It was a nice, hard and clean hit. The elbow came up after contact which is what often happens.
Just because we have the best goalie in the league with the worst offensive attack in the playoffs in front of him doesn't mean we deserve to lose.
I believe the best goalie in the league would care more about not letting the other team score than to call a penalty'OMG Ref!!! How is that not a penalty!!! Here Ill put my arm up to show you it wa.....oops, we lose'nice one Luongo
I believe the best goalie in the league would care more about not letting the other team score than to call a penalty'OMG Ref!!! How is that not a penalty!!! Here Ill put my arm up to show you it wa.....oops, we lose'nice one Luongo
Ya you're right, he's definitely not the best after that play! :club:
Ya you're right, he's definitely not the best after that play! :club:
youre right....the best is determined by the goalies skill level...nothing to do with intelligence and experience.An experience goaltender like Turco or Brodeur would never have ****ed up like that
youre right....the best is determined by the goalies skill level...nothing to do with intelligence and experience.An experience goaltender like Turco or Brodeur would never have ****ed up like that
An experienced goalie like Turco would never have won anything. Stanley Cups 0, WHC 0, Olympic Medals 0. 11-18 Playoff record.
An experienced goalie like Turco would never have won anything. Stanley Cups 0, WHC 0, Olympic Medals 0. 11-18 Playoff record.
Argue with an idiot and they take it down to their level and beat you with experience. Don't bother. Incidentally how are your Av's doing Kevin?