2007 Bellagio Wpt Championship ***update Thread***

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HU SNGYou have 1,800, other player has 1,200.Blinds 75/150.You calling with anything?
Every single time.edit - Only way I wouldn't would be if opponent was shoving from the BB on all my limps. Then I'd probably raise. :club:
I really don't feel like spending any more time on this topic. If you are a reporter you should get facts straight before relaying them online. As for who I am.....most high limit cash game players do their best to stay out of the publics eye. You should consider doing some research on this forum however, in regard to the contributions that I've made.
You always come off like a whiney ***** when you talk about yourself. You always talk about the "contributions" you've made, and say things like, I don't want to talk about myself, but I'm a pretty big shot around here. Please indulge us, explain WHY you're a bigshot.There are always going to Monday Morning Quarterbacks. If you're really such a bigshot, I'm sure you can deal with it.

Hand 134Kirk Morrison Doubles Through Carlos Mortensen in a Huge Pot!Carlos calls and Kirk checks. The flop is Ah-Qh-6d. The turn is the 3d. Kirk bets $1,000,000 and Carlos raises instantly to $2,000,000. Kirk moves all in and Carlos calls instantly.Kirk has AsTc and Carlos has Qc6c, ahead with 2 pair. Kirk needs an A, T, or 3 or Carlos is the champion.The river is the Td and Kirk catches a miracle to double through Mortensen.

Hand 134Kirk Morrison Doubles Through Carlos Mortensen in a Huge Pot!Carlos calls and Kirk checks. The flop is Ah-Qh-6d. The turn is the 3d. Kirk bets $1,000,000 and Carlos raises instantly to $2,000,000. Kirk moves all in and Carlos calls instantly.Kirk has AsTc and Carlos has Qc6c, ahead with 2 pair. Kirk needs an A, T, or 3 or Carlos is the champion.The river is the Td and Kirk catches a miracle to double through Mortensen.
SICKNESSS! Gooo Kirk!(nice suckout) :club:
One of the best HU in a long time.....just incredible.... :club:
Especially with this messed up WPT FT structure. It's amazing how long these guys have been going.

The blinds have just gone up to 800k-1.6m with a 200k ante.you cant be serious!TURBO SNG?

The blinds have just gone up to 800k-1.6m with a 200k ante.you cant be serious!TURBO SNG?
600/1.2 so sayeth www.texasholdem.comis this the first wpt event where blinds have gone over 1 million?

I'd like to see video of Daniel all hyper, jumping and bouncing off the walls at all this action..LOL! He's gotta being going nuts, his 2 good buddies at war like this. This woulda been one helluva battle to witness live....

I'd like to see video of Daniel all hyper, jumping and bouncing off the walls at all this action..LOL! He's gotta being going nuts, his 2 good buddies at war like this. This woulda been one helluva battle to witness live....
This makes me want to get to a future tournament and help out cardcore as a volunteer reporter. :club:
LOL Pokerwire update avatars!!!http://www.pokerwire.com/
Yawn...yesterday they called him the Lizard King, etc... lame i.m.o. It's not like Morrison is an unusual name. And who the hell hired Amanda? She's the absolute worst interviewer, just horrendous. Other than PW Radio they don't have a creative bone in their body...
This makes me want to get to a future tournament and help out cardcore as a volunteer reporter. :club:
well this is easily the best HU battle in WPT history. most of them are boring shove-fests that last a few hands.

Carlos Mortensen Doubles UpCarlos moves all-in and Kirk calls instantly. Carlos shows AcKd and Kirk has TsTh.The flop comes 3d-5h-2s and Carlos picks up some extra outs.The turn is the the Ah and Carlos pairs his ace. The river is the Qc and Carlos doubles up.After this hand Carlos is up to $25,000,000 and Kirk is down to close to $8,000,000.

well this is easily the best HU battle in WPT history. most of them are boring shove-fests that last a few hands.
Still...