Vt Gunman Cho Seung-hui ----- Not A Bad Guy At All

Yeah I maybe came off a little too strong. I'm not trying to say let's have a candlelight vigil for the kid, I'm just saying that it's just a tragedy and it can't be explained away by saying this evil kid did it and now he's dead and everything's ok.
you must be extremely slow mr. wakefield....why would anyone ever feel sorry for a lunatic like this....his mind was obviously in another world which is why he shouldhave been locked up and the key thrown away....quit tryin to make excuses - and just because he is dead you say everything is ok? you must be the one who is high
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I maybe came off a little too strong. I'm not trying to say let's have a candlelight vigil for the kid, I'm just saying that it's just a tragedy and it can't be explained away by saying this evil kid did it and now he's dead and everything's ok.
For me, if you're going to kill 32 people and then off yourself so you don't have to answer for your actions, the very least you deserve is for the general population to think you're a douchebag and say so publicly. Explaining it away has nothing to do with anything.
you must be extremely slow mr. wakefield....why would anyone ever feel sorry for a lunatic like this....his mind was obviously in another world which is why he shouldhave been locked up and the key thrown away....quit tryin to make excuses - and just because he is dead you say everything is ok? you must be the one who is high
Who's making excuses? I'm just saying it's sad that this kid went nuts and couldn't get any help.
Teachers and students recognized that he was indeed disturbed rather early on. There should be a system where you can report people who you consider to be mentally disturbed, present evidence, and prevent them from owning guns. I don't know, it could be abused, but in theory it sounds like a good idea.
That's what I was thinking, srsly. It's a good point , but the only problem that might come up is the doctor-patient privilege. Also, has anyone seen the photo of the killer holding a hammer? It was so bizarre looking and it made me laugh a little.
First I want to say that I'm actually shocked by the responses in this thread. You guys act like this kid had evil intentions, that he was doing this for some reason. No, he was insane. I think it's perfectly reasonable to feel sorry for the kid, and if you guys had any empathy or understanding of mental illness then maybe you would realize that he wasn't a devil-child sent from hell to murder the innocents. He was a regular kid with something wrong in his brain, which led him to go on a rampage. There's no reason to feel anger towards him, and it certainly won't help anything.Regarding this, I laid off it when you guys were talking about it before, but it's just so unbelievably perverse that I feel like I need to say something. In your opinion, this would be a safer world if EVERYBODY ALWAYS carried a gun around with them? Yeah, sounds like a plan. Obviously I can't disagree that if some of these victims had been armed they likely could have stopped or at least minimized this tragedy, but do you really think it's wise to have students all over the country going to class every day with loaded guns? You think that will PREVENT murders? Are you high?
how do you know? they havent confirmed things like that yetall we know is that he killed his ex girlfriend and some guy and then 2 hours later locking the building and executed 30 moreim just sorry the police didnt get to him before he took the cowards way outedit: Anyone else just see the videos he recorded and took before the shootings? He send them from the VATech post office between the shootings and have a similar flare the Columbine assholes had. He hated those other students and he just plain and simple wanted to kill them. It was premeditated murder, not an insane happening or a crime of passion.
I disagree with Bill, for once. I don't think he was a loser. I think, from what little I could gather from his plays and from what people said about him, that he was simply, grade A, old school crazy. He had a horrible case of Antisocial Personality Disorder (the technical term, no the layman usage). He didn't need friends, he needed to be in a mental institution. Honestly, he did. It was impossible to reach out to him. People tried. Apparently he would just stare blankly and not respond to other people. He in some way seems different from, say, the Columbine shooters. They had friends (each other). People didn't really think that they were the type to be school shooters. They were odd, for sure, but the extent to which they were deeply troubled was largly undetectable. With this guy, people knew right away after meeting him that he had serious problems. It's not like "too many people picked on him at school" or "he hated the snobby, popular kids" or whatever the cliches are. I mean, I'm sure all those things were true for him, but in reality his sickness was much deeper than those simple, superficial causes. He was just really, really mentally ill.That's my opinion, at least.
did nobody catch this? really? nobody? well done yorke.
Maybe that one time he was admitted into a psychiatric hospital would be a starting point
You have to realize that when you implement huge, sweeping "do-good" programs that impede on everyones rights solely for the sake of potentially foiling the 1-50,000,000 possibility, you basically start down the road of legislating yourself right into chains to "feel safer".It's Patriot Act kinda stuff.Some people freely and openly agree that the Patriot Act is a great thing (after all- has "Patriot" in it!). Others think they're wrong.
did nobody catch this? really? nobody? well done yorke.
Yeh, I totally agree with him on that one too.
edit: Anyone else just see the videos he recorded and took before the shootings? He send them from the VATech post office between the shootings and have a similar flare the Columbine assholes had. He hated those other students and he just plain and simple wanted to kill them. It was premeditated murder, not an insane happening or a crime of passion.
I just watched...and all I could think about...the entire time I was watching...was:"Hey guyyyyyyyysssss...it's Redpill"
"Hey guyyyyyyyysssss...it's Redpill"
Honestly, I thought the exact same thing...Can somebody call the FBI and make sure that Redpill isn't allowed to buy fire arms? Thanks. I think just showing one of his movies with a chainsaw is enough evidence to have him considered mentally unbalanced."Time for some action!"
Honestly, I thought the exact same thing...Can somebody call the FBI and make sure that Redpill isn't allowed to buy fire arms? Thanks. I think just showing one of his movies with a chainsaw is enough evidence to have him considered mentally unbalanced."Time for some action!"
Kinda makes you wonder if Cho's idea of a good time was throwing a plastic army helmet around his room, doesn't it?Hopefully the fact that noone's heard from RedPill in months means he's either in an appropriate facility (Jail, Mental Hospital, Quizno's dish room) or went to haunt some other forum.