A H L Playoff Pool

You have nothing to complain about. Tyutin was available when you picked Straka. You could have had him instead. :club:
Heh, I wouldn't change the pic, he'll heat up eventually, and the Rangers are looking like a solid bet for a long 2nd round series against either the Sabres or Sens, possibly a good candidate to see 3rd round action. Who's Straka playing with, anyway?
  • Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fighting it out in the middle of the pack. At least I should have all 5 of my guys going on to the next round. It will be hard to catch the leaders. I need Connoly and Afiniganov to start lighting it up. Hopefully they put up a few point tomorrow and lose so I have a chance to pick up a few extra points in a game 6.

Myself and coesillian are the only two without a point from their first round pick.Although he still has a chance with Zetterberg where I'm SOL with Slava Kozlov.Thank God for Dumont. He's making me look respectable.

Dale,Penner got two points last night..giving him 3...I am looking good with 16pts..unfortunately i might be losing my Islanders tonight..

I'm rather surprised I'm anywhere near the top. I got 3/5 through so far (ottawa), need to get NJ & Van into round 2.I believe it was Daniel who laughed at my last pick in MSN "LOL monster pick"Who's laughing now :club:

NHL.COM's Frozen Moment lol:frozen_inside042007.jpgRapper Snoop Dogg smiles while posing for a photo during the first period of Game 5 of the 2007 Western Conference Quarterfinals between the Minnesota Wild and the Anaheim Ducks at Honda Center on April 19, 2007. (Getty Images)

NHL.COM's Frozen Moment lol:frozen_inside042007.jpgRapper Snoop Dogg smiles while posing for a photo during the first period of Game 5 of the 2007 Western Conference Quarterfinals between the Minnesota Wild and the Anaheim Ducks at Honda Center on April 19, 2007. (Getty Images)
for shizzle my nizzle...my ducks are pimping it out in the pond...drop it like its hot...for shoooo
Steelers Super Bowl XL Champs shirt behind him. Which is funny to me because Snoop is a huge Steelers fan too.Don't mine me...Carry on.
I'm rather surprised I'm anywhere near the top. I got 3/5 through so far (ottawa), need to get NJ & Van into round 2.I believe it was Daniel who laughed at my last pick in MSN "LOL monster pick"Who's laughing now :club:
It was Daniel.

Dale, just for accuracy, Vern Fiddler scored a goal before Nashville got knocked out.Unless Chris Drury single-handedly wins it all - I'm as good as toast - good luck to the rest of you guys! Now I gotta win the CBC pool! :club: