Daniel The Spiteful

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm.. dunno if there is a more quirky online community. talking about vegetables to try and get the thread off topic, hater lists, sucking an egg (wow, that's mature), and an army of zealots willing to agree with anything that daniel says. btw, because he's an authority on poker, doesn't make him an authority on everything. think about it :club:
That's right, I will most certainly not ask him how to roast beef, or seal clubbing techniques.
And by the way, speaking of eggs, looks like you got some yoke on top of that hairdo of yours, or whatever hair you have left balding.
Seriously, what are the chances that this ISNT Hellmuth?

No one has mentioned the most important point.At first while I read this blog entry, I thought, "well, I know this is April Fools' Day, but Daniel is getting a bit sloppy, these jokes are lame,no one writes like this...weak"So I was astonished to get to the link at the bottom.Wow, sheer genius, he did it again!Not since that blackface video have I seen such talent.Seriously, along with golf you really should get into show business or comedy.It isn't fair to have so much talent and class (the Porsche he could have won but didn't take at the charity tourney).P.S. It also isn't fair that you give so much attention to the haters, giving them a list.Why so much attention to the negative? The Idol haters, the incompetent politicians?How about a Daniel's lovers list? How about putting me on the top of that list?I won't even get a reply--you are too busy with the haters....For the record... I love you Daniel. I really do.In a heterosexual way only.not that there's anything right with that.And if I had to be stuck in an igloo with one person, I'd choose you over P.A. any day... right guys? gals?XOXOseemorenutsHow do you all feel about Daniel? Show him your love... :icon_hand:Edit: Yeah, I know, this post looks so insincere and gay, but I really do love Daniel.I'm thinking of starting a new thread entitled, "let's show Daniel how much we love him"where we can unashamedly love the guy. Bob, can we get some "I heart Daniel baseball caps?" or a contest for those willing to tattootheir love for Daniel? Let's boycott P.H's products, just for the fun of it. Let's create a big market for Daniel's new products. I'm serious, it'll be fun...I am not being sarcastic, I just love the guy... sigh... I realize he's just getting weirded out by this postand his wife is contacting the police to get the precautionary restraining order...He won't reply to me because hatin' gets all the attention.... I miss him... hugs and kisses...seemorenuts

LOL, i agree with haters gettin the responses, I almost switched teams just to get a response.In the future however, equip your posts with barf bags...:club:

How about a Daniel's lovers list? How about putting me on the top of that list?I won't even get a reply--you are too busy with the haters....For the record... I love you Daniel. I really do.
This post probably will get a response, but it will be from someone like.....Dateline or some other news broadcaster. (I crack myself up)OOOOk i've had my fun, you may now resume loving DN......and DN? Was that an obscure Eddie Murphy reference? The STAAAAAAAAAAART suckin? Me an my old friend from high school used to do the Mr. T bit alllllllll the time! lol
ONCE AGAIN, this is DN's BLOG...if you DONT LIKE IT DONT READ IT.I dont understand why this is such a difficult concept to grasp.
It's also a public blog attached to a forum, a place where people express their opinions, pro and con.I don't understand why this is such a difficult concept to grasp.Also, I didn't see you telling DN to not read Hellmuth's blog if he doesn't like it.I never read Phil's blog before - I spent some time reading through it today. Looks to me like he is being himself and promoting his main commodity: Phil Hellmuth Jr. Just like a politician or a chef, a lawyer or anyone who is essentially selling themselves. Hellmuth shares with his fans the personal details of a sort of "sports-jetsetter" kind of lifestyle with the idea that this can be yours if you just become a great poker player. Seems like he is doing a good job.One thing I did notice, in all the blog entries I read - not that many but maybe ten or so, he never dissed anyone specifically, made fun of anyone (except himself a little) or seemed mean-spirited in any way.
I don't think Daniel would ever have any reason to be jealous of Phil. Daniel is more likeable and more fun to watch. Daniel has lots of $$ and poker skills, so really the only thing Daniel could be jealous of is Phil's annoying, pompous personality.
Maybe Phil's wife? Is Phil's wife hot? I know she's a doctor. Maybe Daniel wants to play patient? "turn your head to the side and cough twice please" :club: I've never seen Daniel's wife either but I'm sure she can hold her own .
One thing I did notice, in all the blog entries I read - not that many but maybe ten or so, he never dissed anyone specifically, made fun of anyone (except himself a little) or seemed mean-spirited in any way.
Word. No matter what his other flaws might be, at least you can respect him for that.