Just Another Krabler Hand

PokerStars Game #9164939499: Tournament #46573067, $1.50+$0.25 Hold'em No Limit - Level VI (100/200) - 2007/03/30 - 14:05:30 (ET)Table '46573067 2' 9-max Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 1: anita_2u (1285 in chips) Seat 2: KingOfDaClub (2490 in chips) Seat 3: Y2U** (1120 in chips) Seat 5: lionnl (7535 in chips) Seat 9: lotte&max (2280 in chips) lionnl: posts small blind 100lotte&max: posts big blind 200*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to KingOfDaClub [3c Ks]anita_2u: folds KingOfDaClub said, "pinch pinch"KingOfDaClub: raises 2290 to 2490 and is all-inY2U**: folds lionnl: calls 2390lotte&max: folds *** FLOP *** [3d Ad 5s]*** TURN *** [3d Ad 5s] [6c]*** RIVER *** [3d Ad 5s 6c] [Kd]*** SHOW DOWN ***lionnl: shows [2s 2d] (a pair of Deuces)KingOfDaClub: shows [3c Ks] (two pair, Kings and Threes)KingOfDaClub collected 5180 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 5180 | Rake 0 Board [3d Ad 5s 6c Kd]Seat 1: anita_2u folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: KingOfDaClub showed [3c Ks] and won (5180) with two pair, Kings and ThreesSeat 3: Y2U** (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: lionnl (small blind) showed [2s 2d] and lost with a pair of DeucesSeat 9: lotte&max (big blind) folded before Flop

I know it was only a $1.50 sit&go, but why would you push all-in like that with garbage? I guess the better question is, why do you play $1.50 sit&go's when you obviously don't care about winning them?And don't get me wrong, you have the right to do whatever you want with your money, but I'm just curious why people make terrible moves like that when they have money invested, albeit a very small amount.

I know it was only a $1.50 sit&go, but why would you push all-in like that with garbage? I guess the better question is, why do you play $1.50 sit&go's when you obviously don't care about winning them?And don't get me wrong, you have the right to do whatever you want with your money, but I'm just curious why people make terrible moves like that when they have money invested, albeit a very small amount.
with garbage or with the nuts preflop?

the krablar never works for me. now im not saying it's a bad hand, cuz i know its the best hand in poker. its just because i suck at playing it. k3>aa anyday

KingOfDaClub said, "pinch pinch"KingOfDaClub: raises 2290 to 2490 and is all-in
The "pinch pinch" declaration before the action is the key to making the Krabler effective.
$1.50 sng's are baller status. I commend you OP on your pwnage using the Almighty Krablar. We should ask JC Alvarado to make the "pinch pinch" next time he gets Krablar, that way CardPlayer will report it during their live updates. What do you say JC? Toss some love to the little guys!
Shhh... don't tap on the aquarium.