Random Hockey Observations

Goes to show you that lot of top NHL people arent that good at talent evaluation...

4 organizations gave up on him , in just over a year.

I feel like a lot of us fans/fantasy guys say this a lot and I would really disagree with it.

Its like saying the world best dart thrower isnt good because he didnt hit a bullseye in his last attempt. No one is going to be perfect at this, and there are so many variables, that you just dont know.

And I dont think 4 organizations gave up on him, Mtl+Phx just didnt have any room for him to showcase his talent. Edm....well, Oilers gonna Oilers as they say.

Not to pick on your words, just saying, it isnt that easy to spot talent, develop it properly and to never try to improve your team in different ways, without once in a while getting it wrong.

• Like 1
  • Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

Dubnyk Min. 1.74. .937

Love to be his agent now negotiating his contract. Is 6 years $40 million out of question? If he goes UFA he should get that no?

yes

no

3years 13million is my best guess.

..5 years $20 million might be fair

Id like to point out that Serge+I pretty much hit this mother right on the nail.

Ok, maybe not right on, but double mine(I hit the cap right on!lol), or just add 1yr to Serges at 6mill, and you're there.

• Like 1

Well to be fair neither of those were ever happening :) cap hit would have been quite a bit higher on a 3 year deal. They gave him the extra years to keep the cap hit down. We are all pretty excited about the contract though!

Well to be fair neither of those were ever happening :) cap hit would have been quite a bit higher on a 3 year deal. They gave him the extra years to keep the cap hit down. We are all pretty excited about the contract though!

Congrats to the family. Well deserved

what are you referring to?

I don't know the exact reference but it was Burrows grabbing ice shavings and putting it near his nose. He then reference himself to Richards.

Katie Strang is reporting that according to a source, Mike Richards is part of an investigation by the RCMP/Canadian Border Services.