Random Hockey Observations

The speed he had was ridiculous. He came from nowhere and blew through the D.

Then that shot... Nobody else does that. No other left hand shot goes top right corner from that angle. It's ridiculous.

And the release. Crosby does that so well. He barely moves and it's in the back of the net. He does that in shootouts and on breakaways all the time. Beats the goalies five hole before they even know the shot is coming.

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

The speed he had was ridiculous. He came from nowhere and blew through the D.

Then that shot... Nobody else does that. No other left hand shot goes top right corner from that angle. It's ridiculous.

And the release. Crosby does that so well. He barely moves and it's in the back of the net. He does that in shootouts and on breakaways all the time. Beats the goalies five hole before they even know the shot is coming.

my boy Matty Niskanen made a great play there..

I have Phil's tickets for tomorrows game. There's an excellent chance that I may have an extra ticket, since the 6 PM start is weird.

If I do have the ticket, anyone wanna go?

I have Phil's tickets for tomorrows game. There's an excellent chance that I may have an extra ticket, since the 6 PM start is weird.

If I do have the ticket, anyone wanna go?

Otto would go

I m not sure what other players are there, if any..

But If I am a season ticket holder of the Boston Bruins, I am pissed off that he is allowed to go early to Sochi and miss his job, his game against Ottawa tomorrow.

If the Ottawa Senators win and end up ahead of the Leafs by one point at the end of the season , I may file a complaint on the Bettman..

I mean, did they think there was zero chance of an injury? There's insurance on these players. Maybe he should use it to reimburse his season ticket holders instead of whining like a bitch.

Its really odd coming from an NHL gm..Sure we as fans get mad, but thats just lunacy to say something like that..

Maybe he should reimburse his season ticket holders for not being able to win a playoff round in 20 years...

Butch tells me the Islanders have the option of keeping their 1st this year.

@91Butch: "@CanadianGothic: @Big_G_09 @91Butch @islanderfan66 They don't even have their 1st round?" Isles have choice to keep it or give it to Sabres

We have been so consumed with Olympics last couple weeks, but we have so much excitement coming.

Trade deadline. Playoff races. Ahl playoffs.

Sunday around 10am. We are full nhl mode

Ugh, thought I told everyone the shitty news here already... some shitty car wash because I went in there with my sis to rent a car one time and she joked that I needed a job and owner said I should call him so I did and here we are. I hate every second of it and would rather starve.