• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

Look at his last two shootout appearances (both against HOF goalies)...he blew that wristshot by Brodeur and Lundqvist before either of them even registered that he was going to shoot rather than deke.

Totally serious...his shot is top five in the league.

Look at his last two shootout appearances (both against HOF goalies)...he blew that wristshot by Brodeur and Lundqvist before either of them even registered that he was going to shoot rather than deke.

Totally serious...his shot is top five in the league.

Homer statement:

Phil Kessel has the best wrist shot in NHL.

Yeah, he's my favorite player ever. I've seen all of his goals. That SO shot was similar to his breakaway goal a couple weeks ago.

I drafted him in 2009 in the 3rd round of the FCHL entry draft.

Thanx for the information. I will take notes

Re: Silfverberg

I don't know any group of hockey aficionados who value prospects as much as you guys do.

Top 5 shot in the NHL? wow

Re: Redmond

Is anyone else suprised this kind of stuff doesn't happen more often? I'm really happy it doesn't, but seems like something that could happen more in games.

Silfverberg isn't a prospect. He's literally the 3rd best player on the Senators right now, lol.

I think right now youd be the 5th best player, so thats not really saying much.

I think he's great, and will be a good player, maybe great player. But to put him at such a high level now, I don't get.

Also, he will be a superstar cause of my history with him in the AHL:

At my first AHL draft, in 2009, my last pick was between him and Eric O'Dell. I went with O'Dell, cause I had little idea who Silf was then.

At the 2010 draft, I noticed by the end he was again just off the cusp of guys I wanted. I watched him at the next WJC, and he was terrible, so didnt feel I missed on anything.

2011, already soured on him, I had a decision between him and Max Kitsyn at one point based on my list, and I went Kitsyn. Very next pick was Jacob.

If Big M's had made that pick, Id say he was destined for Gretzky like status. Since Red Ravens got him, he'll just be another 40goal, 40ass guy. Ho hum.

i literally took him only because his name was cool sounding.

i'm not buying into the top 5 thing, but he's gonna be a good player, imo... he's going to be a goal scorer, which will be good for our leagues.

no, i was very much over klingberg by the time we made the trade, if you'll recall, you pm'ed me and was like, want my idiots for basically free? and i said ok, here's a quarter or something stupid like that. i got straka too cuz marty straka was one of my faves growing up

Does anyone know why cbc.ca offers hockey games in English and Punjabi. I thought French would be the second option not Punjabi.

I'm willing to offer my services if they will broadcast in Armenian. I'll do play by play. Arp as colour. Sev as the guy on ice level.

Lets go.

I'm willing to offer my services if they will broadcast in Armenian. I'll do play by play. Arp as colour. Sev as the guy on ice level.

Lets go.

Screw that ice level guy always gets hit by a puck. You would be too vocal I think Arp belongs down at ice level,