Club De Hockey Canadien

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bolded part is evidently now public. I was not aware. An excerpt from the press conference during the donation pledge....   At Wednesday’s announcement, P.K. was filled with emotion as he talked

This is not the Leafs thread...we don't celebrate every little accomplishment.

Doesn't really matter though. If he creates 5 goals and costs his team 4 goals, he is still more valuable than a super shut down defenseman who never gives up a goal but who never creates a goal for e

Galchenyuk (you forgot about him didn't you) was cleared for contact.

Awesome news. Because he is useless

Wouldn't it makes sense to have Dubnyk up rather than Tokarski. While neither has nhl playoff experience , Tokarski has played in 10 NHL games.

Hoping Dubnyk gets a shot.

Facts you find out when looking up stuff:

Both Tokarski and Dubnyk born in Saskatchewan

That article is almost as bad as the original "report", with its constant attempts to mislead or make things unclear. I don't doubt that there are racists in Boston, as there are racists and idiots everywhere, and most accused of being the first are really the second.

I'm biased I guess because I hear a stat like the ones cbc was originally reporting, and I know that they aren't really true - some intern trying to make a soundbite and editors who don't know or don't care how the Internet works to know that's simply not happening the way they imply. So this similarly misleading article doesn't really help.

We can all agree that somewhere between 1 and more than 1 person, somewhere, said something racist about subban that day. Unless that person is your friend, your employer/employee, an elected official, or a person of influence, I can't see why anyone cares.

you all know my allegiance when it comes to this team..

However, i am really impressed with Tokarski...I thought a goalie with 10 games of NHL experience being thrown into the semifinals, first in front of one of the most loudest, loyal, crazy atmosphere filled fans in Montreal, then in front of a legendary tough MSG..Equally tough situation...He has handled himself well...He obviously isnt Carey Price but made some key saves to keep his team in the game...

Pretty likely Budaj is done with the Habs, even though he is signed for $1.4 million..Tokarski is at very cheap $562,500 for 2 more years..

• Like 1

I really liked that post. :)

I haven't watched much of that series, saw a bit of last nights game, but I'm really happy for Tokarski. I feel like he's one of those guys whose size is detracting from his talents, was surprised he never got much of a chance in Tampa.

Its been hard for me to root against Mtl, especially now with Price out and Tokarski in. I still think Mtl has a shot at this.

I really liked that post. :)

I haven't watched much of that series, saw a bit of last nights game, but I'm really happy for Tokarski. I feel like he's one of those guys whose size is detracting from his talents, was surprised he never got much of a chance in Tampa.

Its been hard for me to root against Mtl, especially now with Price out and Tokarski in. I still think Mtl has a shot at this.

Its amazing that we talk about a 5 11 goalie as small these days...But thats what the position has become...Its a great story for sure..If it wasnt the Habs, I might even cheer for him..

:)

Its amazing that we talk about a 5 11 goalie as small these days...But thats what the position has become...Its a great story for sure..If it wasnt the Habs, I might even cheer for him..

:)

lol, ya 5 11' small. To be honest, I thought he might even be shorter, didnt know 5 11 til you posted it.

I like Tokarski, and He is playing well, but I'm skeptical that he ever becomes a good NHL goalie over any significant sample size. The list of goalies that have any sort of prolonged success in the NHL that are under 6 feet and have mobility issues has zero names on it. Plus his career save percentage in the AHL is .910, though that has trended up in recent years, so it may be an irrelevant stat.

The Habs should trade him as fast as they possibly can in the off-season. They have Carey friggen Price locked up forever. Tokarski's value will likely never be higher.

It will be higher in about three weeks when he has a ring.

What kind of a ring is this?