**** Bull **** **** Faced ****

The NHL should set up shop in Vegas. Setting up in Vegas will bring a whole new viewership to the NHL, and will have zero competition. Vegas has a stable population now that all the people from around the world that have set up shop there can have their own team to cheer for. Grow some balls Bettman and give Vegas a pro team.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The NHL should set up shop in Vegas. Setting up in Vegas will bring a whole new viewership to the NHL, and will have zero competition. Vegas has a stable population now that all the people from around the world that have set up shop there can have their own team to cheer for. Grow some balls Bettman and give Vegas a pro team.
Yeah, I'd say if the NHL is looking to make up some ground on the other major american sports, a franchise in Vegas is the gamble Bettman needs to take.
Yeah, I'd say if the NHL is looking to make up some ground on the other major american sports, a franchise in Vegas is the gamble Bettman needs to take.
From what I've read, Jerry Bruckheimer is actively campaigning to make this a reality. Vegas and KC should be at the top of any expansion list, although I personally feel that the league should stick with 30 teams. I'd like to see Winnipeg or Quebec get their teams back, but it just ain't gonna happen.
Winnipeg is also back on the NHL's radar...
Do you think that city could support a team, say 5 years down the road?They'll obviously have no problems for the first few years as it will be a novelty, but once that wears off, do you think they could do it? They couldn't before.Also, their arena seats 15,003. Way too small for an NHL arena, no?
Do you think that city could support a team, say 5 years down the road?They'll obviously have no problems for the first few years as it will be a novelty, but once that wears off, do you think they could do it? They couldn't before.Also, their arena seats 15,003. Way too small for an NHL arena, no?
Seating isn't really the issue, it's luxury boxes and add-ons that make the big differences.
Seating isn't really the issue, it's luxury boxes and add-ons that make the big differences.
Yup, it was always a lack of corporate support that caused the problems in Winnipeg
Yup, it was always a lack of corporate support that caused the problems in Winnipeg
That, and the TV deal. But now, Canadian TV is almost as lucrative as US TV, so that's not such a factor anymore..
  • 11 months later...
This was just ridicolous...we out played them except for ****ing 10 minutes and we got ****ed like a ****ing cow...I cant believe that our season is probably over because of this ****ing bullshit of a ****ing game to a ****ing crap eating balls shooting ****** faced ****...**** all those ****ing cocksucking ****faced ****ers in the ****ing frog faced ****....I cant believe this ****ing **** ****ed
One of the lowest points of our season in 2007...Lets hope this doesnt happen again.
One of the lowest points of our season in 2007...Lets hope this doesnt happen again.
Hey, look at the bright side. You're getting the same team back, right, so at least they'll have another season to try to make the playoffs. It could happen if they play this well through a full 80 games.
If my right hand wasn't swollen from punching a wall during a soccer game last night, I'd SO be whacking off right now.
Now that was funny...omg...