Dont Let Bodog Download New Software

yeah this is such BS. the other day after making a nice cash I had my account up a nice amount. the next day I go to log in, and bodog has to for some reason have new software it had to download. what is this the bad luck software. went from running well enough that atleast my big hands didnt get cracked more than usual, to the sickest kind of beats. and I know BBFIDTS so I will save the details, but its funny that Ive been running bad for 3 days, and bodog hasnt had any new software to download. must only have to do that when running good....aka the switch of doom. I honestly believe online poker may be rigged, but only to give you the idea you are better than you actually are, then make it look like you lost to a series of bad beats so youare more inclined to redeposit because you think your luck will turn around and you will make money again. which I will never do on Bodgo ever again. I mean who many times do you got to lose in a row as a 3-1 fav. I know my 3-1 advantage hands are more like 1-3. and why is A9>KK most of the time. well not most of the time, only after you download the new software. so if youre running good, and all of a sudden it says new software to download, cash out and play somewhere else....plus Bodog is the worst when cashing out. I cahsed out a check like 12 weeks ago, never got it, and every time I asked they said it was sent. well about 2 weeks ago I said it wasnt here, so they deposited money into bank account. yeah they are scammers and if I were all of you I would cahs out and put my money on a more worthwhile poker site that isnt cheating you. p.s. doesn anyone know if theres an online gaming commission, I tried looking it up but they just gave me a list of a bunch of poker sites. I mean someone should look into Bodog

I also was on a good run when the software thing came up....and I thouight to myself oh no...but that didnt change anything. Its just in your head and once it got in there you've probly played bad. Also I used Western Union with bodog..cashed out on sunday and had the cash on wed. Fast and easy.

What's the opposite of the doom switch?(Cause I've been running pretty well on Bodog since the most recent upgrade. Coincidence? Small sample? Surely not!)

Sir Bodizzle the Great threw the doomswitch on my account in the middle of January, and hasn't unflipped it. I don;'t know what I did to get on his bad side.

i know its off topic but didnt need to start another thread:how do you guys sling your bankrolls around from one site to another now that neteller is gone? or do you just keep a seperatre smaller roll on each site?