aight since i ran gooooot tonight in the 3r, i'll toss out 10 $1 stakes to help some of you other micro grinders get off the ground. the deal is 50/50 and depending on how much you cash for, stakeback. i need ps sn to go with and a reason why qyaqui or timwakefield or stevielarson or troyomac (who was busy talking about his driving skills) are the best railers. they better be goooooooot too.

aight since i ran gooooot tonight in the 3r, i'll toss out 10 $1 stakes to help some of you other micro grinders get off the ground. the deal is 50/50 and depending on how much you cash for, stakeback. i need ps sn to go with and a reason why qyaqui or timwakefield or stevielarson or troyomac (who was busy talking about his driving skills) are the best railers. they better be goooooooot too.
that kid's ugly.that is all.gl stakees!

I'll take whatever stake you can give me.$1 works for me, we can discuss splitting it.SN: BrewCrew2005 on starstroyomac is the best railer becuase he's sensitive and knows how to say the right things ;)Thanks, bro!

onlyme386troyomac b/c he's bringing sexy back
shippppppped to both. let me know what tourney you plan on playing so i can rail obnoxiously
lol, it'll be sometime friday probably. 4 more midterms before then. thanks.you like the bringing sexy back comment i guess...
lol, it'll be sometime friday probably. 4 more midterms before then. thanks.you like the bringing sexy back comment i guess...
lol comment wasn't bad, but i know who you are and you seem like a cool guy so its all good. good luck with the midterms, i am so sick of them right now. just finished the last round before finals.

i think i now need to become known as better at playing than railing.and in the spirit of donkaments becoming documents, these should now be called statements.

thanks for the offer, but i'm good. not sure how it applies, but yes, my id is the same everywhere. there isn't a big lineup of people trying to use the name qyayqi, though that'll change in 3 years when i'm making millions.

lolllll j/w bc i play on absolute a lot and you seem to be one of the only people from the forum who also does. or maybe im wrong? i dono its late and i need sleep. or maybe im stalking you on teh internet pohker sitesssss....nahhhhh

i play mornings over there, won a couple $5 & $2R tourneys to take the br there from 0 (freerolling) to about $800 without ever doing a deposit. it is absolute that keeps my hopes up for eventually running good on pstars & cashing in something big.

i play mornings over there, won a couple $5 & $2R tourneys to take the br there from 0 (freerolling) to about $800 without ever doing a deposit. it is absolute that keeps my hopes up for eventually running good on pstars & cashing in something big.
lollllllll me too. i won a freeroll and turned that into my bankroll there and on stars. but i usually play late nights there.
travisteck on stars.what you want me to do
win. lol whatever you please. if you make some money, ship me the dollar back and half. but if its only a couple bucks, just keep it and keep rollin with it

Im in for a noob stakeament if poss, wont be able to play till the weekend tho. Damn work.stevielarson, I cant believe noone has mentioned this guys railing skillzzz yet .GENIUS. And we all know the girls and lee jones only go for guys with skillz.big_jono on stars.

Acesfull987 on starsqyaqui, or stevielarson, or troyomac are the greatest because they aren't the name of a pitcher who has pitched numerous games for the Red Sox.
ooooo thats harsh. timwakefield is a good guy, plus anybody who can throw a knuckleball is solid in my book. shipping to you, aveshar,bigjono,jeepster, and ezelisk. king_tanner, i dont have tilt sorry man but if you open a stars account your first 1.10 is on me. beeeeavvverrrr you breeeezy is my dollar stake not enough? that should be like 9ish stakes, maybe one or two more we will see