The Fcp Micro Brewery Barrage

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-i'm out 450th in the $5r...dude shoves for 11k from utg..i have 19k and AA in the big blind..i call..he turns over J10d..flush, i lose..then 2 hands later i pick up AKc..i shove from button for 7k or so..b.b. calls with AJ...i lose..-standard

best of luck, kwest. i'd join in but i'm an hour into the $3R on pstars. 6967 at break, in it for $9.
Yo. In for $15 with 4,950. Not too much happening on my table. Table chip leader only has 15k.GL Kwest.

Q you stalking me again? lets see if i can stop running bad on AP. freakin limit o8 has been tilting me so bad, nothing gets me worse then a bunch of idiots giving away money that i cant get my hands on. also in the 2.50 on stars that starts at the same time. letssssssssss riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide brothaaaaaaaaaas

right before break got 77 & limped in. guy pushed on a 2cTs3s flop. i called; he had As5s for the flush draw & didn't improve.8530 + 4000 addon, 12530 to start the real tourney.

anyone feel like playing the $1 at 7PM est on Stars? I am willing to stake 4 people 50/50. Tourney #47726309stakesKwest4chipz (shipped to mikadog68) i used to date a chick that lives in Bellevue