Nbc Heads Up Championship (update Thread)

Mike Matusow had a big lead on Daniel, but Daniel just doubled up.Daniel Negreanu Doubles UpDaniel Negreanu and Mike Matusow get all in preflop. Negreanu shows 1010 but Matusow QQ. However, the board comes 10329K and Negreanu makes a set to win the pot and double up against Matusow. Daniel and Mike both have about 20K.

Daniel Negreanu riding the chip stack roller coasterNo Limit Hold 'emMar 02, 2007 / 21:22:42 EDTOn a board of 872 Daniel Negreanu was all in versus Mike Matusow. Negreanu was down to 3.3k.Daniel Negreanu JJMike Matusow 86The Qd turn and Qh river doubled Negreanu up

Daniel Negreanu Doubles AgainDaniel Negreanu is all in for his last $7,000 preflop against Mike Matusow. Matusow shows AQ and Negreanu turns over A7. The board comes K9585. Negreanu makes a flush against Matusow to win the pot and double up to around $14,000 chips.

Mike is absolutely killing him, lol. I would like to see the DN/Phil Gordon grudge match go down though. I'm pulling for the Caveman. Oooga Booga!I would like to

Mike "The Mouth" Matusow goes to Round 2On a board reading K104A Mike Matusow and Daniel Negreanu get all of their chips into the middle. Matusow has Negreanu covered.Daniel Negreanu A5Mike Matusow K4The 2c river ended Matusow string of bad luck versus Negreanu and will advance to Round 2. He plays the winner of the remaining match, either John Juanda or Michael Mizrachi.Congrats to mike. Is this the first time he beat Daniel at anything? lol

Mike "The Mouth" Matusow goes to Round 2On a board reading K104A Mike Matusow and Daniel Negreanu get all of their chips into the middle. Matusow has Negreanu covered.Daniel Negreanu A5Mike Matusow K4The 2c river ended Matusow string of bad luck versus Negreanu and will advance to Round 2. He plays the winner of the remaining match, either John Juanda or Michael Mizrachi.Congrats to mike. Is this the first time he beat Daniel at anything? lol
check the 2002 wsop omaha hi lo 5k event.
read my sig lol
Every dog has it's day.Don Cheadle whooped Phil Ivey and Gabe Kaplan destroyed Todd Brunson and Mike Matusow beats Daniel. lol.

Theres an old saying thats goes something like this," Its better to be perceived as a fool, than to open your mouthand remove ALL doubt"http://cardplayer.com/tv/23242I used to think that moneymaker took a lot of heat, I was wrong, he is a complete DONK.(scroll down the list on the right, its the 4th interview)

Theres an old saying thats goes something like this," Its better to be perceived as a fool, than to open your mouthand remove ALL doubt"http://cardplayer.com/tv/23242I used to think that moneymaker took a lot of heat, I was wrong, he is a complete DONK.(scroll down the list on the right, its the 4th interview)
That is pretty funny. "Hachem moved all in and I called hoping he had only top pair?" WTF you call an allin in the first level for all your chips hoping youre only a little bit behind? eek